Real Life Halo Prophet in Mexico?!?! 'Alien' looks like a Prophet (actual video included)

ProdigyPoop

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is it?

• An Alien!
    • A Witch!
    • A bag of balloons. Duh!
    • A Prophet!
    • I do not know.

Alright check it out guys. I watch a show called "fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" and what they do is look for videos online and try to prove if they are fact or faked by trying to replicate the video through experiments. One was of a flying humanoid in (if I remember correctly) El Paso, Texas, and it's supposed to be a UFO hotspot. People say it's an 'Alien' or 'Witch' or flying humanoid figure. But to me, this looks like Halo Prophet on his floating chair more than a Witch. Take a look for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hoGaEsIHr0

Okay so chances are, this is definitely NOT a real life Prophet (I mean c'mon). But you got to admit, it looks like one! The Fact or Faked crew said that it was fake, being just a bundle of balloons in a black trash bag. I don't know about you guys, but I don't exactly think this was balloons (or a Phophet lol). Balloons should tip side to side and twist/rotate by the un-even wind currents. Either way, I thought I'd share this interesting video of what looks like a Prophet ;D What do you guys think?

• Like 1

Alright check it out guys. I watch a show called "fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" and what they do is look for videos online and try to prove if they are fact or faked by trying to replicate the video through experiments. One was of a flying humanoid in (if I remember correctly) El Paso, Mexico, and it's supposed to be a UFO hotspot. People say it's an 'Alien' or 'Witch' or flying humanoid figure. But to me, this looks like Halo Prophet on his floating chair more than a Witch. Take a look for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hoGaEsIHr0

Okay so chances are, this is definitely NOT a real life Prophet (I mean c'mon). But you got to admit, it looks like one! The Fact or Faked crew said that it was fake, being just a bundle of balloons in a black trash bag. I don't know about you guys, but I don't exactly think this was balloons (or a Phophet lol). Balloons should tip side to side and twist/rotate by the un-even wind currents. Either way, I thought I'd share this interesting video of what looks like a Prophet ;D What do you guys think?

I love that show! El Paso is in Texas.

The covenant have found Earth!!

I love that show! El Paso is in Texas.

The covenant have found Earth!!

lol I suck at maps.... I wasn't sure if it was in Mexico or not.

And yes! Lol I knew I wasn't the only one who thought it looks like a Prophet! Chief! Earth needs you! We need you in the past of about 500 years before your events happened!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If a prophet's here we are SCREWED. We're not ready to fight the Covenant yet.

Your theories are incorrect. However, the closeness of your assumptions are staggering. I do, however, believe that a Prophet would be guarded by a significantly large force, in which there seems to be none. The evidence is inconclusive. Quite mystifying, quite so indeed.

Berootoo! Unshruk itsuri enkemp azuk montos...

• 2 weeks later...