I am always going to be here.

Absolute Dog

:cray: I'm very sad to see you go AD... You will be missed greatly among all members of the forum... mostly to us seniors... but I understand, your family and friends need you. I do hope you will be back soon... you will be greatly missed... Thank you for your amazing contributions and heart to this forum. You truely made it a better place.
  • Like 6

I will truly miss your presence in the forum AD. It has been such a pleasure meeting you, talking with you, and laughing with you. I will pray for these things in your life that you need to take care of. You will be greatly missed by us all, please return soon. May God bless you and your family, girlfriend, and friends. I will pray for you during this time. I won't say goodbye, but I will say " Till we meet again my friend, Till we meet again." :cray: :cray:

May God Bless You While You Are Gone. In my prayers, always and forever,

ZB-85

• Like 6

When I first saw you in the ShoutBox, I was in awe. A moderator. How I envied you. But as I came to get to know you, I realised you are more than that. You are a person, a real life human. Not just some user on a site. I have worked with you, shared laughs with you, had arguments with you, and more. But we have always come out with smiles on our faces, and I think that applies to everyone. The amount of time and dedication you have put into these forums is spellbinding, and the amount you have done is incredible. Without you, Absolute Dog, the forums would be a very, very different place.

And so I wave you goodbye, not with a heavy heart, but wearing a smile, and remembering all the great, great times we had together, not as co-forum members, but as friends.

Luke

<3

• Like 6

AD you were one of my first friends on this site and while im an sad to see you go i understand why you are. if you ever want to play halo or just want to chat send me an invite. i'll look forward to day day you come back to grace us with your presence once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_VpHV5SuIM

AD, you know my feelings on this, and I am still stunned.

This is a sad day, the forum has lost THE MODERATOR!, but from my point of view II gained a friend.

So long my friend, enjoy it, you deserved it, and we look forward to seeing you pop in from time to time.

There will be a spare chair at the table for you always

• Like 6

Wow **** man... This just blew my mind. You are truly a greater person than I. I should have been here more often. I can't help but feel this is my fault man. There isn't much i can say that hasn't been said before me. But Dog, you are a truely great, generous person. You didn't only give me a free copy of Halo CEA, you gave me one which got lost on the way there, and sent another one. You are an amazing person who makes me sad. I should have tried harder than what i did. YOu were always there, like the older brother for the server. There is no one who tried harder, you Twam and jester are the life blood of the server. I tried but i couldn't. YOu always checked in on me, and for that, i am forever grateful. Fly on my friend.

• Like 8

I jumped ship from Bungie.net shortly after Bungie Day last year. I was sick of all the trolls in the forums, the endless flaming, the mods who either sat back and did nothing or banned at random, whose only interactions with the community smacked of arrogance and even elitism.

I was here for a long time before I started posting with anything that could be called 'regularity'. Part of me was worried that all I'd done was jump out of the proverbial frying pan: that my new forum was going to turn out exactly the same, if not worse, than the one I'd just abandoned.

But it didn't. And that's in large part due to the fantastic moderating team we have here.

You weren't just tough on trolls, flamers, spammers and troublemakers, though goodness knows that alone made this place feel a lot more friendly, a lot safer to post in. That alone would have been enough: but you didn't stop there. You actually got involved with the community. We'd see you every day; making the new members feel welcome; joking around in the shoutbox; commenting in threads and supporting people's right to their opinions.

We got a good sense of who you were, too: the 'man behind the mod', so to speak. You were always there to support people who were in a tough place, always happy to dispense advice when it was asked for. You never made fun of someone just because they didn't agree with you, but stuck to what you believed all the same. You laughed with us when we found something funny, but never let it get out of hand. When the trolls turned up, you were our first line against them and you never let us down. You've spoken to almost every regular contributor on this forum at some point, be them old or new, and it really helped our sense of community to know that the mods were human beings too, that they weren't some mystical beings to be feared as much as respected.

In the end, we can't pretend we have a claim over you greater than those in the real world. You've been a good friend to all of us, and the least we can do in return is wish you all the best with real life. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that everyone hopes to see you again at some point: but until then, take care of everything out there, and we'll do our best to keep it clean in here.

Good luck, AD.

• Like 9

I am at a loss of words. AD when you joined my game to check my map you stayed for at least an hour taking about the things you love about this forum. The list went on for a long time and I listened incentively, if not we both had to go it would have kept going on. After, I sent you a message on the forum to say how much of a role model you where, you still are and are one to many people. It is very sad to see you go but like my map, that never made it in to the contest because I was too busy with other things, is what is happening to you. AD, live your life to the best but don't forget about the things you love, we will be here waiting.

AD, I didn't imagine this time would come. But it has, and you know my thoughts as well.

I wish you the best with the things you must tend to before this forum. I hope all goes well. Your family is gaining more time with an Absolute... Person.. who is an incredible. You've heard my issues, and what not before. I don't know how many here truly understand what you did for this forum. You brought this thing to life, you kept it safe (along with the other moderators), and you introduced such a great level of greatness to an amazing family. Absolute Dog, you will ALWAYS be a part of this family. And we welcome you back with open arms whenever you are ready.

Oh.. and once again..

I ♥ Absolute Dog!!

Much love ♥

• Like 1

I feel as if I just finished Halo 3 on a difficulty other than Legendary :( We will not see him again. I might cry....

AD, you were the first person who helped me on this site, helped me start going, introduced me to the art shop. You helped me with countless other problems, and much more. I feel as if I am losing a part of myself, and my family. You will always remain in my heart and mind. Hit me up on Halo when you can...

Long live Absolute Dog.

• Like 4

Wow man just wow. I'm still in shock about this. It's like a dream I can't wake up from. For you to suddenly not be here anymore is enough to almost bring me to tears. We have been friends on here for almost the entire length of out time, and I have come to respect you greatly as a Moderator, as a mentor and most of all, as a great friend.

I can understand how life sometimes interupts us and requires our full attention so i can relate and appriciate the hard descision you have to make. You will be sorely missed, and I don;t think anyone could ever fill your shoes. Please take great care of yourself and please stay in touch once in a while. I look forward to and miss already, our conversation over live. we really need to do it again sometime when you are not busy. Good bye old friend, may peace and prosperity be with you always!

Now that the sad sappy part is done..... I CALL HIS MOD SPOT!!!!!

• Like 3