Want to get in contact with 343 Industries.

Philip

I am trying to get in contact with someone from 343 Industries. I would like to make some comments and suggestions about the remastered Halo, Halo 2, and the upcoming Halo 4. SO if anyone knows how to get in contact with them, or if someone from 343i reads this, please contact me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, there should be a way to contact them directly, like an email, but they would get a lot of hatemail when they started to release things new that people didn't fully understand. The best way is for the community to ask for explainations in one big forum or topic on the site. Always give your input mainly on Waypoint, but also here in one community thread.

hi i was asking how old you have to be to join 343.....

To join this site I believe any age is suitable as long as your not to young. I would read the rules or agreement first. And just to be clear this is a fan forum so.

BTW I like you Avatar picture. Also from Alabama. ROLL TIDE!!!

People, just to let you know, if you do mysteriously find a way to message 343 Industries, (sorry to burst your bubble, but) they don't care. They don't ever really care about ONE person's thoughts unless it's Frankie or some really good MLG player. The only time they do listen to the community is on their own community forums, and only about Halo Reach and their current/future updates. They seriously don't care.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Going to post here and then lock it. There is no way for the public to directly contact 343 industries. There is no e-mail, no telephone number, no fax, no page, and no mailing address that has been released to the public. Halo.xbox.com is a site to view your stats and to talk to other Halo players, not to contact or talk to 343 Industries.

Sorry to burst the bubbles.

• Like 1