Hello, and look out, Here comes another generic Internet User!

KyoKusagani1999

Yuppity Yuppity Yuppity. That's me alright. Giving regards to the creative works of the people behind Halo Wars, a much-needed refresher to the flooded FPS Genre, I've decided to merge myself with the rest of the herd and go MOO throwing my cash at every genius responsible for the creation of the Unggoy. The people reading this probalby had something similar to say when they first joined, hence why we're all a herd. A herd full of things we love doing. Warm hugs to anyone that took the time to read this, and with that being said, It's time to go request my rank never gets changed from the strongest creatures alive.

welcome to the forum hope you have a good time

I'm already having a good time. Thank you very kindly, good sir!

Hello and welcome to the forums! I am Derp. King of all the derps. Come derp with me sometime. Enjoy your stay on the forums!

Do you want some hooves with that Derp? We could use a good mailman here and there...

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Welcome to the community. ^_^

That's a lot of O's. You're making me hungry for CheeriO's. :)