Halo 4 3rd-Person?

MVP

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which Angle Do You Prefer?

• 1st-Person [Sight Showing Your Gun]
    • 3rd-Person [Sight Showing Your Body]
    • All Of The Above [You Can Go To Settings And Choose Most Prefered Angle]

Do you want: 1st Person Or 3rd Person? Or if your a fan of both you can just vote for All of the above option which lets you enable 1st person or 3rd Person mode by pressing start and going to settings. :drinks:

I like the idea of being "in the helmet". Gives you a more tactile feel for the game. If it were third person they would have to deal with targeting issues. Imagine carrying the sniper with it's small reticle, think of how small it would be in third person. If made larger for no scoping, it would offer unfair advantage. It would also eliminate the chances of a crouched player having the ability or advantage of sneaking up on you, which I love to do.

There is something essentially 'Halo' about it being first person. I don't think it would feel like a 'Halo' game if it weren't. All that said, I understand that some people might quite like the change, but to be honest I can't see it ever being exclusively 3rd person. That would be silly.

For me 3rd person is not assential. maybe for cinematic reasons like assasinations. But if you could it would get annoying and say almost bye bye to assasinations. Also for armor lock since it goes into third person it annoys me like hell. Every time somebody goes into it , I say there goes my oppertunity for my assasination. So, no I am on the negative side on it but I voted both anyway, that is if 3rd person is closer up that it doesnt show the enemy that is sneaking up on him. Oh yah and speaking of the veiw, I hope when you evade the whole screen flips not like in reach. It gives more feeling to it when the screen flips

No one wants a shoting game to be 3rd person becouse its so bad!! And if you could chanche the settings to 3rd person or 1st person its not good!! Becouse if you wanna hide and have 3rd person you can see through wall just if you move the thumpstick and thats cheat for the other one who have 1st person , so thats not a good idea sorry.

• Like 2

No one wants a shoting game to be 3rd person becouse its so bad!! And if you could chanche the settings to 3rd person or 1st person its not good!! Becouse if you wanna hide and have 3rd person you can see through wall just if you move the thumpstick and thats cheat for the other one who have 1st person , so thats not a good idea sorry.

You didn't pay much attention in elementary school, did you?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like to see a Gears of War touch to it but would destroy the title of Halo being one of the best First-Person Shooter games.

Agreed. Halo has always been a first person shooter and should remain that way. Adding 3rd person as a choice sounds cool but would wreck the game.

If Halo 4 is 3rd Person then its not halo. I won't buy it then. But I don't mind both being there in vehicles. Like on the click of a button you switch to first person or 3rd person For example. You are DRIVING a warthog and as we all know. Warthog driving is done in 3RD PERSON well now in Halo 4 we should have an option to choose between 3rd person and 1st person in a warthog BANSHEE OF COURSE!! THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!!! and please bring back the 1st person passenger seat like we had in Halo CE! And I wonder how it would feel in 1st person on the gunner seat of a warthog or a scorpion!!

I think this is a great Idea!!

• Like 1