Halo 4 3rd-Person?

MVP

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which Angle Do You Prefer?

• 1st-Person [Sight Showing Your Gun]
    • 3rd-Person [Sight Showing Your Body]
    • All Of The Above [You Can Go To Settings And Choose Most Prefered Angle]

No No No.. Please No. Has Halo not evolved enough already? We asked for some small steps forward with Reach and instead they ran and jumped off a cliff....then used a jet pack to fly back up and shoot us in the back. Haha Seriously though anyone who has played halo for more than just Reach knows it is a FPS ONLY. 3rd person in vehicles. For the cinematic element you are wanting... Go watch in third person in theater.

If they wanted to make a standalone game in 3rd person fine but not with The Chief.

ODST or Reach could have been 3rd person but they were not and Im glad. What I am saying though is that if they want to make a side game thats halo related that was 3rd person then I am cool with it.

T would be a disadvantage to 1st person players. Have you noticed that when in 3rd person you can look around a wall by looking to the side so the camera can see what's on the other side. Maybe a separate playlist, but not in normal MM.

Do you want: 1st Person Or 3rd Person? Or if your a fan of both you can just vote for All of the above option which lets you enable 1st person or 3rd Person mode by pressing start and going to settings. :drinks:

I would love to play in third person, although, the people who are used to and enjoy playing in First person may be furious, So as a few others may have suggested, Give us an option to do both, Third and First.

Does anyone remember the video that started up when you clicked the Reach Beta on? i really wanted to try driving the warthog in 1st person view, any vehicle in fact, it would be nice if they could implement that in some ways

HALO is called a First Person Shooter for a reason. And if people were in 3rd person they would have an advantage over thoes in 1st person visual wise, they will be able to look behind themselfs which would be extremly unfair for people who are crouch walking or if you are playing a game without a sensor. This would then force everyone to switch to 3rd person to adapt to be even with everyone else. And that would completly change halo, and that is not the game that millions have fallen in love with.