Halo should stay on XBOX and no other console.

CrimsonEYEZ

Absolutely. This is sort of a policy. I mean, Microsoft is making the games, and have earned what, billions on this game? They make even MORE by forcing people wishing to play it, to by their console as well. It's a marketing technique.

Absolutely. This is sort of a policy. I mean, Microsoft is making the games, and have earned what, billions on this game? They make even MORE by forcing people wishing to play it, to by their console as well. It's a marketing technique.

Those genius' at Microsoft are amazing aren't they? Actually they are also scary as well with all the money they make. Hahaha.

I think it should be x-platform as well. I've actually learnt to hate my xbox after the last dash up date. I hate having to endure all the crap on there, just so I can play my games. So if i'm offered an option for an out & still be able to play my fave games, then i'm going to take it.

No, Halo should be for PC, Halo 1 and 2 was for PC, so don't think its fair that they would stop like that. I never wanted it to go on PS3 as it never was but to take it away from PC Gamers..... that's just annoying.

I wouldn't even care if 4 was a Xbox port onto the PC, I just want to play my favourite game again.

You do realize that Microsoft also made Windows, right? So expanding Halo to windows will only increase their sales.

Honestly, I don't see the problem with porting the games to PC. People who don't want it just seem greedy to me, they want it all for themselves.

• Like 2

I want Halo to made for the PC again. PC was very fun and still today has a large modding community that have great fun with the game. It would increase Microsoft's marketing sales and create a larger playerbase and a more fun community. Well... community doesn't really matter to Microsoft... as long as they get their $$$. But 343i are good. They listen to the community... I hope...

You do realize that Microsoft also made Windows, right? So expanding Halo to windows will only increase their sales.

Honestly, I don't see the problem with porting the games to PC. People who don't want it just seem greedy to me, they want it all for themselves.

Oh yes, yes. PC would be good. I meant other consoles, like the Playstation.

I would love it to go unto the PC platform because well, IMO I like PC just as much as Xbox. Infact, why would they NOT put it on PC? Microsoft is really money hungry. they can just fil their stomachs a bit more if they made it for PC. If they don't want people MODDING the game, just make a custom edition for it. Like CE and Halo 2. Why did they suddenly stop making it for PC? I don't know. But what I DO know is that millions of gamers want their Halo back.

It honestly will never return to PC or make a debut to another system, not to PC because it is to easy to pirate the game on the PC and not to another console because 343 is a Microsoft owned company, and we all know that would result in them very switching over to a different platform