Do elites look like DINOSAURS?

HALO 4 FAN

Yes. They kind of do. Brutes look like Tricerotops when they have armor on. When brutes have no armor, they look like gorillas. When brutes are invisible, the look like an alien from Alien vs Predator. That's what I think.

They kind of do look like dinosaurs (they remind me of a t-rex), but they also look like the Predators from the Predator franchise. They did take inspiration from the Predators, so it's not really a surprise. Elites are perhaps my favourite enemy in the entire Halo series with Grunts and Jackals coming right behind. I liked their appearances in Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo: Reach, but I didn't care for their appearance in Halo 3 or Halo 3: ODST. Something just didn't sit right with me when I saw how they looked in those games. The Elite's we've seen for Halo 4 look pretty awesome though, and I can't wait to go up against them.

• Like 2

They do look like a dinosaur in a way, but not the grunts.

Huh? Since when did anyone bring Unggoy in the equasion? To put it simply, OF COURSE NOT. If Grunts looked like Dinosaurs, they wouldn't be cute and adorable, no? Those hulks don't resemble anything I've seen in Halo, and I have a friend in the existing Covenant Species, so we're probably going to keep it that way, da-ze~

Elites are Predators. Brutes are gorillas with tricerotops armor. Grunts are giant Geico Geckos in a messed up astronaut suit. Engineers are infected chickens. Jackals are messed up monkey lizards. Scavengers are monkey lizards that took a lot of Speed. Hunters are Incredible Alien Hulks. The Flood are living weed plants. Drones are giant mosquitoes. These are my thoughts.

Yes. They kind of do. Brutes look like Tricerotops when they have armor on. When brutes have no armor, they look like gorillas. When brutes are invisible, the look like an alien from Alien vs Predator. That's what I think.

I think Brutes kinda look like orcs.

I cannot believe the hate on Dinosaurs. How could you. Oh yeah? Humans are hideous! What is up with hair? Clothes? Shoes? 5 fingers? You guys are jerks. This forum is predigest against us. I would love to see one person say something nice about Dinosaurs. This is why we hate humans. Take over our world, our race, and then spit in our faces. I dislike Humans now. Thank you very much.

• Like 2

I cannot believe the hate on Dinosaurs. How could you. Oh yeah? Humans are hideous! What is up with hair? Clothes? Shoes? 5 fingers? You guys are jerks. This forum is predigest against us. I would love to see one person say something nice about Dinosaurs. This is why we hate humans. Take over our world, our race, and then spit in our faces. I dislike Humans now. Thank you very much.

I like dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs are awesome. I can barely have a conversation without working them into it somehow.

Species we've not yet discovered, for your devotion to one of our holy causes, we invite you to form a bond with our leaders, the Prophets. Together, we'll rid the universe of the filth comprised of the devil's wicked creations. For your services to the Covenant, we're offering harmony between all of our species under one cause, The Great Journey. Together, we'll walk this path and cleanse Earth of these creatures we've been struggling against for countless years... I hereby say this for everyone involved, The Prophets, The Jiralhanae, and the Unggoy alike will all partake in this revolution. This is where our offer stands...

Species we've not yet discovered, for your devotion to one of our holy causes, we invite you to form a bond with our leaders, the Prophets. Together, we'll rid the universe of the filth comprised of the devil's wicked creations. For your services to the Covenant, we're offering harmony between all of our species under one cause, The Great Journey. Together, we'll walk this path and cleanse Earth of these creatures we've been struggling against for countless years... I hereby say this for everyone involved, The Prophets, The Jiralhanae, and the Unggoy alike will all partake in this revolution. This is where our offer stands...

You can't take me down!