Halo 3 Banshee or Halo Reach Banshee

VivaLebowski

Halo Reach Bansee or Halo 3 Banshee?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which aesthetic style? (Solid Stub wings vs. Split curve Wings)

• Halo Reach Style Banshee
    • Halo 3 Style Banshee
  2. 2. Which Gameplay style? (Tap Secondary to Bomb vs. Change Weapon to Bomb, etc)

• Halo Reach Style Banshee
    • Halo 3 Style Banshee

Since the Banshee has pretty much been confirmed to be in H4 by its presense in some of the latest concept art, I figured I'd make this poll beacuse the banshee is near and dear to so many people, including myself. I thought the H3 Banshee was both more balanced and more powerfull and much preferred that, also felt that it looked allot cooler so I'm glad to see them going back to the H3 style in the concept art.

Its odd how, beacuse you can kill vehicles with the DMR easily in Reach, the banshee often feels underpowered, than at other times, it feels completely OP beacuse you have the right map and someone who manuevers literally every second. They should have limited to manuevering not the boost.

I don't really care about Banshees I never ever use them. The only thing I hate though is the recharge time for the Reach Banshee. Seriously, no one even uses the normal guns on it anymore. Just Bomb, flip, bomb, flip, bomb, flip. Then OUT OF NOWHERE cometh Le Derp King charging his splazor!

• Like 1

I don't really care about Banshees I never ever use them. The only thing I hate though is the recharge time for the Reach Banshee. Seriously, no one even uses the normal guns on it anymore. Just Bomb, flip, bomb, flip, bomb, flip. Then OUT OF NOWHERE cometh Le Derp King charging his splazor!

Reach Banshee: Op most of the time, severely Underpowered when it reaches the end of its time.