Halo 4 News: New Weapon, Gameplay, & Concept Art

FIREN4

I know I post a lot of these videos, but I post this one because it really sums up a lot of the new information that we know of as of now, and shows a few stuff we might have not known or noticed till now! So Enjoy the video, details below:

Conan - Wraparound:

As most people should know, we got some gameplay on "Conan's show just recently, it also showed what seems to be a hangar or loading bay

Details on the HUD:

Ranging from "0:33 to 0:36" in time on the video, there are some details highlighted in red about the HUD

The New Weapon:

It is confirmed that it's not a Spartan Laser (which is ironically what I said) nor a Grenade Launcher. "Halo4Follower"'s guess is that it could be some type of Gauss weapon, like the Gauss hog.

Spartan Ops:

• 343 expects Spartan Ops to be the size of a campaign
  • Players will be meet, and bond charaters (Don't know what he meant by that)
  • Spartan Ops will take out over a long period of time, new content will be released periodically.

Release Date:

Everybody should know by now, the release date is: November 6th, 2012

Mysterious thing on Sarge's back?:

From about "1:08 to 1:22" in time there are details about something on Sarge's back from the new RvB videos. "Halo4Follower" comments he thinks it's definitely a jet-pack. In which I agree, only thing is I think it's not of UNSC origin.

So, um, If you found the information I posted helpful just give me a like or comment, if you didn't like it just comment for your reason. Be sure to check out some of the other topics I posted! That is all for now.

• Like 1

Im inclined to think that the new Weapon is some type of Forerunner assualt rifle...too many clear geometric spaces to be a UNSC weapon.

It has a UNSC emblem on it. Plus the letters 'UNSC'.

I'm not convinced it's a Gauss weapon. It doesn't look anything like either of the versions of Warthog-mounted Gauss cannons that we've already seen. I'm definitely going with either a human version of the Plasma Rifle/Repeater or some sort of railgun.

It has a UNSC emblem on it. Plus the letters 'UNSC'.

I'm not convinced it's a Gauss weapon. It doesn't look anything like either of the versions of Warthog-mounted Gauss cannons that we've already seen. I'm definitely going with either a human version of the Plasma Rifle/Repeater or some sort of railgun.

Now I feel like a dumbass.

Why. Are. You. So. Late?!

I'm not late on anything, I been knew this, this is by Halo4Follower, and this thread was for people who actually are late! That is, if you were focused on me rather than Halo4Follower

He is so late on all of this

By 'he' I think you meant Halo4Follower and yes, I agree he is.

i think Halo4Follower is very good because he sums every thing for those who dont have to much time spending on fan forums or other sites, or cant find it

Precisely why almost every thread I post in the Halo 4 section is made by him.

Making a gauss weapon can only end in one of two ways in my eyes.

1. It ends up being a one shot kill anywhere on the body kind of overpowered weapon with far too big of a clip.

2. Ends up being underpowered to the point of uselessness and everyone cries that it's not as strong as the one on the gauss hog.

I would hope it is some type of gauss sniper. Low ammo and firing frequency. Maybe 5 second intervals and 5 shots. It would create some damage if missed but an instant kill if hit. It would also not penetrate bodies like the usual sniper.