Halo 4 Ranking System

MVP

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Ranking System Do You Prefer?

• Halo 2 Style [Level From 1 To 50]
    • Halo 3 Style [1 Win= +1xp 1 Forfiet= -1xp]
    • Halo: Reach Style [Earn Credits (cR) By Killing And Finishing Games]
    • All Of The Above [xp= Rank cR= Armor Customizations]
    • None Of The Above [New Ranking System]

Oh ****! Good idea! Should i put that as 1 of the options?oh and 1 more thing i saw you earlier today. because of that cool pic of skeletons and now u posted a comment here. so can u tell me how to get that skull pic plz!!

I dont really like exp because that would mean the more you play the better you are but I prefer the better you play the better you are. Maybe include skill points and when you lose you dont lose the skill point you stay with it but when you win you get a better boost with the skill points same as credits but earn ranks faster than others

I dont really like exp because that would mean the more you play the better you are but I prefer the better you play the better you are. Maybe include skill points and when you lose you dont lose the skill point you stay with it but when you win you get a better boost with the skill points same as credits but earn ranks faster than others

that sounds like a plan, and add credits for armour purchasing / unlocking, and I think we have a winner