Helloes

sch1smarch

I apologize for missing this particular section.

Greetings everyone, I just registered and I'm rather surprised and somewhat offended by the halo fans and the lack of their presence here.

Im an avid halo fan, have been since the first one, have read most of the books and some of the comic books, looking forward to reading the ones I havent, particularly the comic book adaptation of halo the fall of reach.

I dont mean to brag but since Ive gotten quite a bit of trash talk from fellow fans on the legitimacy and loyalty of my fandom I'd like to point out that for the launch of Halo reach I preordered the legendary edition, along with the legendary edition strategy guide and I also preordered the halo reach edition console, all of which was paid in full by the time of the midnight launch, for which I arrived at 10 am the previous day to guarantee my num 1 spot. :D

Im a writer, an avid gamer and an aspiring video game designer/creative director.

I hope you guys do a better job than bungie and deliver on some of the expectations they failed at.

Hey guys, i thought an introduction would be in order, i missed this section too, ive been without the internet for about six months and i just got it back, i set my account up and ive felt like an eight year old boy on christmas ever since. I hope to see some healthy banter being thrown around, im not here to hate man so dont hate me.

Peace!

HEllo! im new here too. registered yesterday but didn't notice this part. I feel like i shud give a small intro, as everyone else has, and so i shall. Ive been playing halo since about 2 months after halo CE came out. my friend introduced it to me and i fell in love. I got halo 2 LE, but didnt like the add-ons so just got normal halo 3. I got Legendary reach and was quite satisfied with it. I got odst and wars after launch, cuz the overview didnt impress me, but they were good enough. Finally my main wish is that I hope to G-D that there is a halo 4. also ive read most books. HALO GEEK :)

Hey everyone! I have just recently registered on this site as you all can clearly see lol! I have been waiting for a 343 site to come up and apparently I missed it by a month or two lol! I am very excited about the new developer of Halo and I honestly can't wait to play their first new Halo!

Woops sorry I forgot to do one of these. I am new also and I just can't wait for you guys to make a proper squeal to Halo 3 (if it is). The first game I had played.. well to be honest it was something to do with Mario XD but the first ever xbox game I played was Halo 2. I remember driving around in the Blood Gultch remake and thinking ... man I am going to make video games some day!. I am still a little too young to get a job in the video game industry but I am still looking very much into it ;). I remember playing "Ghost busters" in Halo 3 for the last 2 summers with friends and strangers. When Halo reach came out I was so happy but also very sad. Bungie was going to stop making halos and I could never turn over the COD side D:. To be honest I didn't think you guys could make a proper halo but then I trolled the internet and saw you guys where there the whole way, even longer than me. I trust you guys very much. Bungie passed the torch, let it burn.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

im new here and i cant wait for all the new Halos =] i think bungie should advertise this site for a bit to push the halo base here!!! because the lack of halo'ers here is....well....odd. Good luck to 343i to making the Halo series better than ever =]