Elite Riot

DoctorB77

Let me get this straight. People are seriously threatening not to buy a game because they won't be able to use a certain character model that they never see unless they're dead or in a vehicle?

I could understand if it was the price. Or the changes to gameplay. Or because it's a new studio. Or because you don't like the look of the direction the series is moving in.

But seriously, character models!? What the heck is wrong with you people!?

• Like 3

I am kinda happy about it because atleast i won't be getting yell'd at again for useing A SPARTAN PLAYER MODEL!

But yes its not too much of a deal like elites first apeard in multiplayer in "HALO 2". And also, The Halo story is about "Master Chief"

i Personaly find it So stupid people won't buy it because of a diffrent player model, There's no diffrence at all! Remember ODST ? Lots of people got the game, there wasn't even any spartans or matchmaking. Only Firefight :I and people still play it.

Machinima problems ? Doubt it Then i guess they should round of there series or something and start a new. Like roosterteeth does Like > "Red vs Blue" that exists since halo 1

Multiplayer got somekind of storyline do something with that!

@x Alduin x, Taking spartans out wouldn't be halo at all, since the first game they where included. So the good old times where back in combat envolved, Also

i kinda like how 343 is Making the game a bit diffrent like we got Like 5 Games already witch look all the same. Atleast this time they added Some kind of story to the Multiplayer.

You canno't expect the to put Halo reach's stuff in a 9 GB Disk and then mount a hole new game over it :I they removed firefight for something new because if they Could keep everything in the game (Firefight,Elites,etc......) They would.

@Drizzy_Dan

I Agree

Clans? w/e They close the community anyway ¬¬

Im part of an Elite clan and its not a matter of getting over it just I like playing as them more its just how I feel. As a consumer they should listen to our part of the community. I really don't see a reason not to put them into multiplayer they say its "unnecessary" but when is anything in a video game necessary its supposed to be fun for every fan of the series. I just hope they reconsider. Also Elite Ops would be bad ass.

Something else I just thought of was on the Spartan training ship I think its called Infinity? Anyways Elites could attack it or something and shouldn't Spartans train to fight similar enemies as the Elites as the Elites are now allies or just include the Elites into it from a story stand point.