Elite Riot

DoctorB77

Has anyone heard about this?

Due to some changes in 343s matchmaking, elites will not be available. Now many major elite clans are not happy with this and they are threatining not to buy halo 4

They are also attacking all Spartan clans and these elite clans are now increasing in size in the protest against 343.

Your thoughts?

oh yeah and lets make things a little fair say if spartans got taken out how would you feel huh?.. it makes you feel empty sad and let down, Elites have to be a playable character in halo 4 because without them machinima would not work and why would you have a halo game with an energy sword and covenant weapons and no ELITE! its like taking predators out of aliens vs predator, they are going to lose all the halo players if they do this, we are not looking for another reach like slayer game, elites made halo a game to get away from all the games like cod battlefield or any normal game, its more than a game its halo so please 343 make the community proud to call it the best halo yet.. theres a covenant army that has 12 or so elite clans holding 1000 membres each and change their gamer tags to elite names like ripa vadumee, what spartan clans do any of you know that change their names to spartan names and service tags?! ,':\ i just wanna be an elite just like good old times..

The game informer leak has been out for about ten days and so many people have heard about it. For me, i couldnt care less about the character i play as, nor the character other people are playing as. I can't see why so many people are getting mad about elites being taken out of multiplayer, they are just merely a player skin, halo 4 is telling us why Red vs Blue and elites have nothing to do about it.

oh yeah and lets make things a little fair say if spartans got taken out how would you feel huh?.. it makes you feel empty sad and let down, Elites have to be a playable character in halo 4 because without them machinima would not work and why would you have a halo game with an energy sword and covenant weapons and no ELITE! its like taking predators out of aliens vs predator, they are going to lose all the halo players if they do this, we are not looking for another reach like slayer game, elites made halo a game to get away from all the games like cod battlefield or any normal game, its more than a game its halo so please 343 make the community proud to call it the best halo yet.. theres a covenant army that has 12 or so elite clans holding 1000 membres each and change their gamer tags to elite names like ripa vadumee, what spartan clans do any of you know that change their names to spartan names and service tags?! ,':\ i just wanna be an elite just like good old times..

Halo is not going to lose all its players, they are just a character skin that have no effect on gameplay. Machinima dont use elites 100% of the time, so they wont lose their jobs, I'm sure they will be in custom mode. It's a bad comparsion saying "what if spartans were taken out of halo?" Then that wouldn't be called halo, it would be called something else, wouldnt it? And I dont get why you say elites made halo a game to get away from the other games like cod, wtf? So what you saying is you bought halo because it had elites in multiplayer? And for the elite clans if they dont buy halo 4 its their loss, they need to move on.

I'm ok with elites not being in matchmaking as long as they are in custom gam es I'm fine with that and humans invented gay so watch what u say. Because calling elites gay is like calling everyone on earth gay.

WTF? Get your facts right before you post something so idiotic.

oh yeah and lets make things a little fair say if spartans got taken out how would you feel huh?

Dude, the Spartans CAN'T get taken out. lol. They're the WHOLE STORYLINE. Master Chief is one. I'm sorry about your precious elites and all, but Spartan's will always remain.

All this junk about Clans? They'll have to get over it. First of all, its a game. A video game. They choose to play it or not. To buy it or not. Their decision.

• Like 1

I understand the feelings of thousands of players that pretend their actually aliens from a different galaxy being hurt but not getting the game simply because you can't play as that race is ludicrous. It's not like taking Spartans out, it's not like taking Locusts out, it's not like taking Predators out. It's like something that's already been taken out being officially taken out. Elites weren't in every playlist on Reach if you recall. I sincerely hope they give you the option of playing as them in Customs and Forge but when it comes down to it, everything's the same in terms of how they play. If they pick up a weapon it has the same reticule as if a human picks it up. The only differences are their physical appearances and their HUDs. If that's what you're fussing about then come on, realize that.

• Like 1

I am not bothered by it. The Halo story is about Master Chief, and the follow of the spartan program mostly. I do not know what to say to you, except if they aren't in there it is for a good reason. You can continue to push 343i but i doubt it will do anything. Unless no one buys the game on which, that will not happen because they will buy it anyways.

• Like 1