Funny Sayings You've Heard the Covenant Say

ZB-85

What are some of the funniest sayings you've heard the Covenant say? Mine would have to be

Halo 3

a Grunt saying," Run away, oh no he's chasing us, we are going to die! "

I'm sure there are even funnier sayings that I probably haven't heard, share them with us.

• Like 1

HALO 2

''SHEILA!!!'' if you scare a Grunt while in a Scorpion with IWHBYD on (even then it's really really rare).

HALO: REACH

Supposedly I heard this one, so I looked it up, finding it true. Sometimes, when you stick an Unggoy, he'll say something that sounds like, ''****!''

ODST

Kamikaze Grunt: ''FEAR MY BLUE BALLS!!''

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good one:

Halo 3

You killed Flip-Yap! Or Yap-Flip was he? It was Yap-Flip..no, Flip-Yap was his brother! DON'T TELL ME I DON'T KNOW FLIP-YAP!! FLIP-YAP AND I WENT TO NIPPLE ACADEMY TOGETHER, and now he's dead!"

Halo Reach Firefight, I was an Elite. I walked over to a fellow Elite and melee'ed him.

He turned around and he told me, "Kiss my a**."

I lol'd so hard after that, good times. :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is a good one:

Halo 3

You killed Flip-Yap! Or Yap-Flip was he? It was Yap-Flip..no, Flip-Yap was his brother! DON'T TELL ME I DON'T KNOW FLIP-YAP!! FLIP-YAP AND I WENT TO NIPPLE ACADEMY TOGETHER, and now he's dead!"

That was always my favorite

• Like 1

"He was my friend.... YOU *******!" on halo reach when you kill a grunt in firefight sometimes it sounds like they say " More sp**m" ive also heard an elite call me a stuborn jack @$$ before. heard a grunt say " Go home an suck your d**k demon!" In halo 2 if you stare at an elite as the arbiter he says " Arbiter... I think... your...cute". A female marine says " If you want a date just ask" to noble six in reach campaign if you stare at her. A female marine compained about running out of tampons once in reach.

Oh, Why we love you so much, skulls....

"No Inappropriate Touching!"

"We Will Tear You To Bloody Ribbons!"

"You Killed Yapflip! I mean YapYip"

"Is there Something in my teeth?"

"Huddle For Warmth!"

Jiralhanae make for great comedians, don't you think they should perform their Pack Trademark stand-up comedy show starring FlapYip the fast talker?