Hi I'm New

SpartanIV

Hello 343i Forum members! I have been a Halo player since 2007 when my cousins got Halo 3 on Christmas. Yes, I am going to admit that I am 11 years old. But I am not those kids on the Internet who troll sites to just get attention. As you already may see here, I do what most kids on the Internet do not do. Use grammar. I am hoping to be a very active member here on the forums and get a good reputation for myself. Anyway, (Back to the story) after seeing my cousins playing the Halo 3 campaign, I was hooked. For some reason though, I never bought it until 2008. (I still question myself) In 2008, is when I got Xbox LIVE for my birthday. (MiStER CHIEF 14 is my gamertag) I got Xbox LIVE to specifically play the Halo 3 multiplayer. Over the years, I have gotten more mature and better at Halo. Even after playing and having all the Halo games that were made, I am honored to be a Halo fan.

Welcome to the forums SpartanlV, we met in the Shoutbox already but since you made an Introduction post, I'll say my full greeting to you. This is the friendliest corner of the Halo Universe, full of the most unique members, best moderators and most amazing people. Enjoy your stay here, we bring Halo 4 news as soon as we find it, and we are a special one-of-a-kind Fan Forum. :D