[GameSpot] - Get A 3-Year VPN Subscription For $69

343iBot

VPN services can be expensive, with pricey monthly (or yearly) fees that can quickly eat into your budget. Right now, however, you can purchase a three-year subscription to the Windscribe VPN Pro Plan for just $69, down from $207--and it’s definitely worth checking out if you need a frugal VPN service.

Two other tiers of the Windscribe VPN Pro Plan are also on sale. You can save the most money when opting for a three-year subscription, but there’s also a two-year plan for $59, down from $138, and a one-year plan for $39, down from $69. Regardless of which you pick, you’ll benefit from the following features:

• Large network of servers that span 69 countries and 112 cities
  • Ability to block IPs and ads across all your devices
  • Windscribe does not track your usage
  • Impressive encryption (AES-256 cipher with SHA512 auth and a 4096-bit RSA key)
  • Firewall on PC
  • Ability to turn your PC into a hotspot

There’s a lot more to Windscribe than the above list, and you’ll find all of its features listed on GameSpot Deals. The software works on PC, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android, and you can use the program on an unlimited number of devices. If you’re interested in Windscribe, we’d recommend the three-year plan to save the most cash, but if you’re on the fence, the one-year plan is still an impressive discount.

Not sold on Windscribe? Check out the below video for a glimpse of the software in action, then check out our round-up of the best VPN services of 2022.

View the full article

• 4 months later...

My three-year plan will expire in one year. I had decided not to renew, however I recently gave my Android phone a new installation of NordVPN. To my astonishment, https://shiftproxy.io is now faster than before and better than ever. With the VPN on, I'm still using a very high 200 mbps on my 300 mbps wireless. Before, this wasn't the case. I topped up my remaining one year with the two-year promotion since speeds and performance are superior. My credit card is about to expire at this moment. If NordVPN fails me again, they won't have a working credit card when the subscription is renewed.

Edited by Legiboka