Welp good bye forums.

Bubonic Blood

So I've recently discovered that 343 has rendered the Halo franchise FUBAR and I'm not allowed to voice my opinion on the matter. Oh well. I came to these forums awhile back expecting to be able to talk about and share things without constantly being warned by the admins over nothing. Well today I received a message about a post I made speaking about my opinion on how alot of the halo community is treating this. The warning was for "foal language" a custom warning. I had thought that the forums were mature enough to be able to handle words that weren't even insults because they are just words. This was started on a topic made to attract pissed off fanboys called "Why all the hate on 343?". I voiced my reason as to why I was pissed at 343 and I got a couple warnings from 2 admins about it.

One suggested that I speak in a better tone, which doesn't make sense because my demeanor through text is how anyone wants to take it.

Anyways, the forums are turning into Bungie.net, where you can't post anything without having an admin up your ass like Mr. Garrison. The only friend I have here is "Twin Reaper", which is a joyful part of the community, probably the only joyful part.

Anyways, I don't expect to go out with a bang, because most likely an admin will lock this or delete this, just proving that they've become strict over anything. Watch, I'll probably get a custom warning "No comparing 343 to bungie.net" Haha XD

But just because I'm leaving anyways, here.

Sad to see you go Bubonic. You've been a great friend to me and for the community as well. Your knowledge of the halo Universe was second to none, and I will greatly miss you. Perhaps after some time I can hope to see you here again? best of luck to you in the future, for whatever it holds my friend.

You know what words you are and aren't allowed to post, and you know that tone is transferred through text. You also know that children visit this site, and that's why profanity of any kind is prohibited. Another thing you know is not to bash other members. Those have ALWAYS been the rules. You've been here since August, have over 150 posts, and you are trying to tell me that you don't know these things? That you are completely innocent? Right. Well good luck in your future endeavors. Whatever they may be. Doubt they will be here though.

You may have, or may not of done something wrong, I did not see the supposed acts of sin to the forum, but I will not be rude, but nice. I have lost a friend who had or not of done something wrong (I tend to stay out of these things). I respect the fact you had said goodbye to Twin, I never got to know you but the last thing you should say to someone, anyone should be thoughtful. Good bye Bubonic, I hope your choice leads you somewhere where you will have fun like I do on these forums.

You may have, or may not of done something wrong, I did not see the supposed acts of sin to the forum, but I will not be rude, but nice. I have lost a friend who had or not of done something wrong (I tend to stay out of these things). I respect the fact you had said goodbye to Twin, I never got to know you but the last thing you should say to someone, anyone should be thoughtful. Good bye Bubonic, I hope your choice leads you somewhere where you will have fun like I do on these forums.

He posted and complete string of foul language, much like a child would, because he did not like the fact that he could not you foul language in posts. It was deleted from him posts, this OP and other places.

You will be missed, but the way that you leave does not matter. How you spent your time at that place is what matters. Obviously, the time you spent was not good. -_- It is sad to see someone go, but the truly sad thing to see, is what you left behind you, here on the forum. To some you will be missed, but to others you will not.

He posted and complete string of foul language, much like a child would, because he did not like the fact that he could not you foul language in posts. It was deleted from him posts, this OP and other places.

Okay, then maybe this farewell should go along as well? History is written by the winners, he is long dead and all we are doing now is 'beating a dead horse'. May his legacy go on in the lives he had impacted in a good way and let his existence be erased from the minds he had annoyed.