Pre-order

John-117

anything extra is a bonus so happy with it, the skull could be both annoying and extremely fun. Only time will tell on that one

id rather enjoy that! Ya know doing great blam blam blam! dead elite! Throw a grenade kill a few grunts! and me being the forgetful one i walk right into the center of them and BOOM! dead chief... :/ Youd look at the floor laugh at yourself go into theater with a bag of freshly popped popcorn and laugh at your stupidity! Glad i got this preordered

id rather enjoy that! Ya know doing great blam blam blam! dead elite! Throw a grenade kill a few grunts! and me being the forgetful one i walk right into the center of them and BOOM! dead chief... :/ Youd look at the floor laugh at yourself go into theater with a bag of freshly popped popcorn and laugh at your stupidity! Glad i got this preordered

I know I am going to do this so many times I will be raging

Oh okay, the explosion is a couple seconds later. I was like, uhm what would happen if you meleed a grunt? lol. But this would also make the game much harder guys. Remember, in Halo: CE, there were a lot of sleeping grunts. Kill one, and it explodes, waking all of them up. So you have to be careful. Kill as many as you can, or just leave them alone. But the graphics just look amazing. I think I'll play through on the old graphics first, maybe just switch then go back to the old ones to see the difference. Because I haven't played CE in years, and I don't know what happened to the disc. Then I'll play on the new graphics, to see the difference better.

Honestly, I pre-ordered the game before any pre-order gifts/bonus were announced.

As for the gifts themselves, I would've preferred something else like exclusive Halo Reach Armor, but like someone above stated anything is better than nothing.

Honestly, I pre-ordered the game before any pre-order gifts/bonus were announced.

As for the gifts themselves, I would've preferred something else like exclusive Halo Reach Armor, but like someone above stated anything is better than nothing.

I preorderd the games right after they were announced!

I preorderd the games right after they were announced!

Yeah, I have Halo CEA pre-ordered, I think I'm going to wait until the release date for Halo 4 is a little closer before I pre-order that one.

Heck, I had Halo CEA and H4 both pre-ordered for going on two months now. Didn't know they'd be throwing in bonuses for doing so.

And I had better get my copies on day one or by god there will be Hell to pay.

thats what I am worried about, I preordered Bulletstorm and it came 2 weeks after it was released, by the time i got it everyone had played it got bored of it and moved on...

Yea I'm fine with what we get. Any opinions?

My opinion is that that's pretty awesome. Another Pre-Order exclusive, not told about, should be a Halo 4 Beta ticket or something like that, maybe a Data Pad, to make it look cooler. Or possibly the code is given when you enter the screen, and is stored in the "Extras" menu, then you can access the Beta through that menu, to prevent people from buying it for the code, then returning the game. Either it's Pre-Order exclusive, so the true Halo fans are mostly in it, or not told about for a long time, and the price is not dropped at all until the Beta is completely over. I'm just saying since most people go out, pre-order/buy a game just to get into the Beta, then cancel or return the game. Also make it so they won't take the game back until like a week after the Beta is over, and not at all during the Beta, so it would encourage you to play it, and you would probably like it, and keep it. I think it would just be the most fair way, and not be too much work.

Heck, I had Halo CEA and H4 both pre-ordered for going on two months now. Didn't know they'd be throwing in bonuses for doing so.

And I had better get my copies on day one or by god there will be Hell to pay.

Why did you Pre-order Halo 4? If you're that big of a Halo fan, you should atleast wait until you can see what are in the other editions of the game. I'm either getting the Limited Edition, or the Legendary/Best edition of Halo 4. I love Halo. Hopefully it comes with exclusive armor instead of flames, flames get boring, amazing armor that nobody else has doesn't :D

Why did you Pre-order Halo 4? If you're that big of a Halo fan, you should atleast wait until you can see what are in the other editions of the game. I'm either getting the Limited Edition, or the Legendary/Best edition of Halo 4. I love Halo. Hopefully it comes with exclusive armor instead of flames, flames get boring, amazing armor that nobody else has doesn't :D

I just upgrade my copy!