Pre-order

John-117

Special-Halo-Combat-Evolved-Anniversary-Pre-order-Bonuses_large.png

Pre-order Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary to Unlock Your Inner Master Chief

and Pay Tribute to the Lovable Grunt

Ten years ago, Halo: Combat Evolved launched around the world and defined both the shooter genre and a generation of gamers. Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries are celebrating this epic milestone with the launch of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary for Xbox 360 on Nov. 15 and inviting fans to join the landmark celebration with a set of special pre-order bonuses:

Master Chief Avatar Armor– Heroes Never Die, and to honor the 10th anniversary of John 117, you will finally be able to transform your Xbox LIVE Avatar into the iconic hero by outfitting it with Master Chief’s signature MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor.

“Grunt Funeral” Skull – An exclusive, game-modifying skull that changes the rules of the game for an explosively humorous experience, “Grunt Funeral” sends Halo’s most lowly and lovable enemy out in a blaze of glory. And plasma. And then more glory. Once the skull has been activated, every Grunt’s methane tank will explode like a plasma grenade when killed. Watch out for the Grunt chain reaction!

Yea, thanks to that skull I'll be playing all of it on legendary for my first run through of it add me as Copper Partin if you want to do it in co-op.

yeah i'm down to play some co-op when it comes out my GT is Vitamin PWN

and im a sucker for avatar items, its quite scary really lol

lol i know what you mean im the same way

• Like 1