Call to Arms!!! Community Awareness and Healing!!!!!

Twinreaper

This calls for change, we can all do our part. For me, this text is just pure fuel of inspiration for me to make a cross-community montage, with footage from Halo communities all over. Perhaps a montage with the same message as this, such an inspiring text. Well done.

• Like 9

Impeccably said Twin and I couldn't agree with you more. I think anyone who has accounts on other forum sites should share this with them because this is truly inspirational and exactly what the Halo community needs to be doing to move forward. Everything explained perfectly to the last detail, well done Twin.

• Like 2

Boom goes the DynaTwin! I agree Twin, good post and a great call to arms. I, Myself, will do my part and try my best to step forward and be a good role model here. We need to be the change we want to see in the Halo community.

Any MLGers out there want to invent the new callouts for the new maps? We can set a new tone going into Halo 4, a positive one! This forum, all 17k+ of us can radically change Halo for the better I believe.

• Like 3

I believe all of you know where I stand on this already. I have long been an advocate of getting those who have different views and opinions together to look towards the future of Halo. I tire of seeing the same old worn out cliches being thrown around as if they have some meaning to anyone but those who say them and those who feel the same. They only serve to further continue the divides that already exist.

It is too often that fans of opposite view points no longer actually listen to each other. I have stated a number of times that 343 Studios should not listen to the fans, they should just create the best game they can and go for it. I know there can be a unifying push that really does bring the community in general together, but it takes more than just words. it takes hard work! A number of us have shown that we can find ways to communicate with those who are angry or set hard in their opinions by just working to find some common ground.

Accept the fact that you actually will have little to no impact on Halo 4. The game is made. If you want to be part of something big, like what once was years ago, then roll up your sleeves, stop encouraging arguments and get to work figuring out a way you can contribute to bringing the community together.

I stand with Twinreaper and all of those who truly understand what is being said here. Anyone can talk a good game, how many of you can actually play one?

Check Mate.

I agree, and I remember your call to arms topic a long while ago. I think both need to be heard and acted upon (positively).

• Like 1

That's a long post Twin, I guess all in a day's work for someone awesome like you, right ^_^?

I fully support your thread, like many other members, and just like how I've supported your previous ones. Thanks Twin. :D

Oh Halo, the game that packed the largest punch, stayed in our hearts, remembered us of our younger days, a foundation of our childhood. Yes, this game... This amazing game, that brought together such a wonderful community.

I have to say Twin, this has been the ONLY thread on here that has properly, and professionally explained the issue with this broken community in such a sophisticated manner. You put this incredibly well, Halo was once a foundation for gaming everywhere. Halo 2 was the cornerstone of the gaming industry at it's hay day and NO OTHER GAME could even compare to it.

The Halo series had the best community in the world! They were kind, friendly, knowledgeable, understanding, and offered so much support in every way. Today, most of that has fallen apart and the community and the game are starting to crumble and get swapped under the rug by other games.

I stand by you with every point that you made, and am willing to aid you in any way possible.

Well put Twin,

-MaGIIXz

• Like 2

Every word of that was right on with how i feel. there has to be change in the Halo Community. after the waves of adversity The makers of CoD and others are licking their chops at the Halo series. they expect to outsell Halo 4 and dominate it, that's where they are doomed to fail. the exact opposite is happening with Halo 4 then with Halo 3, its being under-hyped, The other big guys are seeing that as an easy beat, especially with the new guys at 343, but again, they are wrong. Twain, as i said before, i will stand by you on your quest to bring back the once great Halo Community, for i wish to see the same objective met. we shall prevail. HALO4LIFE!!!!

• Like 1

Very well done Reaper. You do clarify a lot of things. I did , however, clarify in my posts that 343 ignores the community, (in an indirect sense). Nonetheless, I agree with you, on several of these points. You have my following as well as my rating, 5 stars for excellence. Jolly well done.

343i will listen, we are what makes Halo and Halo is what has brought us all together. Halo deserves a better community and it seems only this forum would be the one to start this movement. This forum is a Utopia compared to some forums out there. Twin, I am so glad you have taken this under your wing, and that you are an old Halo member and know what the old community was like. I never got to know, but I sure would like to see it back to that!

I am and hopefully everyone els with any common scene is fully behind you. We are your shield, we are your sword.

I agree with Twin 100% of the way. We have what it takes to change this whole thing. I also agree with Carts, and I now play with mic in. I shout out helping advice, and hope for others to do the same. I want us to be respected, not laughed upon. We DON'T deserve much better than we are being given. But we will. Come on, guys, let's get this back together.