Halo 4 for pc..... ???

Nakroz

We all wish....... Although...I would not be suprised to hear that a good portion of their development time for Halo 4 was actually being spent with a partner whom is co-developing a pc port of some kind. Three years is a long time to develop a title JUST for a console.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, I dont even understand why so many people constantly ask for a new game, thats obviously a specific console game, to be on a different console. It tends to be annoying because of all of the repeating posts. Especially posts like, is halo going to be on ps3? Obviously not. Now whether they make it a pc/mac game in like a year or 2 after release is a different story.

I still doubt Halo 3 will even come out for the PC.

I mean I doubt that we will see it. But there is the slight chance that it happens. Ya never know. But I definitely see other priorities. Halo 4,5,6 as well as other new games that fans are wanting, whether we see them or not.

I would very much like Halo 4 to come to PC, the superior platform.

It would be so awesome to play this game with a mouse and keyboard at full 1920x1080 res and more than 30 fps, better antialiasing and higher anisotropic filtering.

Well, I'm really hoping it does.

I think this is the most I have ever wanted a game to come to PC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The reason that Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, and other Halo titles were not released for PC was because it is much easier to mod a game on PC than it is on console. Now, while there are good modders (we will call them Jedi) there are other modders who's intentions are evil (the Sith). A Jedi modder mods a game to improve it, adding things like new missions, better lighting or graphics, and whatnot. A Sith modder mods a game to make cheats and loopholes so that a person with the mod can get a perfection every game or beat legendary in ten minutes. Since Halo is widely considered a respectable competitive game, Microsoft decided to do away with anything that could give someone a stats boost. This meant killing the Jedi along with the Sith though.

The moral of the story is, don't expect any new Halo releases to come out on the PC. However, Frankie did say that there were talks about putting previous Halo releases out on the PC.

NO they didnt come to pc and went to Xbox because Halo 2 didnt sell well IT WAS ONLY FOR ******* VISTA

No halo will always be an xbox exclusive

It will be an exclusive but it may come on PC even then it will still be an exclusive and........ you know halo was a PC project witch they did a very good job on but they went to XBOX because Halo 2 didnt sell well because It was for vista only and VISTA is and WILL ALWAys be garbage

The reason that Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, and other Halo titles were not released for PC was because it is much easier to mod a game on PC than it is on console. Now, while there are good modders (we will call them Jedi) there are other modders who's intentions are evil (the Sith). A Jedi modder mods a game to improve it, adding things like new missions, better lighting or graphics, and whatnot. A Sith modder mods a game to make cheats and loopholes so that a person with the mod can get a perfection every game or beat legendary in ten minutes. Since Halo is widely considered a respectable competitive game, Microsoft decided to do away with anything that could give someone a stats boost. This meant killing the Jedi along with the Sith though.

The moral of the story is, don't expect any new Halo releases to come out on the PC. However, Frankie did say that there were talks about putting previous Halo releases out on the PC.

This.

• Like 1

Yeah, honestly, I respect the notion that modding isn't the deciding factor, but it kinda makes sense. With hackers comes people who get mad and quit playing. Then they stay away from the franchise forever. The ease of modding and hacking really kills the experience for so many and people are wary of it now.

• Like 1

halo 4 will never be on pc because its one of those games that has to save and load alot and it will be too much for pc

A standard PC is loads of times more powerful than any console. If you have a gaming PC then the 360 generally can't even match its regular clock speed... not considering overclocking.

• Like 2