Big Team Battle Cheaters

xIIx ACE xIIx

Can't play three games without running into a full team of max level cheaters whose kd's are all rediculous. Im so tired of not being able to play the playlist I love without these cheating teams. Constantly and I mean like every one shot from the passenger seat of whatever vehicle just for starters. There's gotta be something done about this.

Edited by Absolute Dog
Removed an image of GT's/No proof of cheating, just unsubstantiated accusations.

Thats not cheating XD

Let me guess you were playing a random gametype in hemmorhage and you were playing against a team that communicated well with eachother. there was a revenant shooting you and next to the driver was someone with a sniper rifle headshotting you and your buddy's... Am I right?

anyway I've done that numerous times it isnt hard

• Like 2

There's a known glitch with the Revenant, whereby for someone sitting on the passenger seat with the Sniper Rifle, players' head hitboxes become SIGNIFICANTLY larger. To the point where you can literally just aim in the general direction of the player you want to target and pull the trigger but still get a headshot.

As far as I know it hasn't been patched, so that's possibly one of your problems? Obviously it gets worse on maps with multiple Sniper Rifles/Revenants.

Also, please don't publicly post gamertags of people you want to accuse of cheating. Just report them directly to Xbox LIVE, as if you're mistaken and they aren't actually cheating then not only does that harm their reputation and mean they could be subject to harassment, but technically you're committing libel.

• Like 1

There's a known glitch with the Revenant, whereby for someone sitting on the passenger seat with the Sniper Rifle, players' head hitboxes become SIGNIFICANTLY larger. To the point where you can literally just aim in the general direction of the player you want to target and pull the trigger but still get a headshot.

As far as I know it hasn't been patched, so that's possibly one of your problems? Obviously it gets worse on maps with multiple Sniper Rifles/Revenants.

Also, please don't publicly post gamertags of people you want to accuse of cheating. Just report them directly to Xbox LIVE, as if you're mistaken and they aren't actually cheating then not only does that harm their reputation and mean they could be subject to harassment, but technically you're committing libel.

I have done this, it is crazy. I do it with the DMR mostly, it is crazy.

Can't play three games without running into a full team of max level cheaters whose kd's are all rediculous. Im so tired of not being able to play the playlist I love without these cheating teams. Constantly and I mean like every one shot from the passenger seat of whatever vehicle just for starters. There's gotta be something done about this.

Been there, done that, got the scars... but its basically a skill and communitication factor, not a cheating factor

• Like 1