Halo 4 Info: part 2 thread, Update new screen shots, composer revealed and more info coming soon (hopefully)

Adam91

Thanks adam for all you have done to keep this updated i realy Appreciate that. Also it says that we will not fight the flood in halo 4. but it never says that they wont be a huge part in the story of it and that mabye they will have confrontion but not fighting action going on, such as the gravemind in halo 2.

• Like 1

Looking forward to the reveal of whatever Elite content they have planned considering I play Elite whenever possible, very happy to hear Jen Taylor is returning, the default map loadout is a classy and well thought out move, very very happy to hear that they plan on changing the names of Spartan Ops and what not.

All in all, the info here really helped calm my nerves. Props to 343 for the info and Adam for the excellent post.

• Like 2

Rogue Elites hmmm interesting. I still am crossing my fingers for Arbiter to be in the game, or at least to have a badass comp partner that actually DOES something :thumbsup:

Well I know one thing. The Arbiter won't be in halo 4 if you watch halo legends you see him get home on his planet a few months after the war. He has bad memories from when the war was going on. One of the high arks forced him to kill his wife. He didn't so he hired a brute to do it and then he was sent to battle and on suicide missions. When he gets back he kills the brute that killed his wife but he dies too.

Well I know one thing. The Arbiter won't be in halo 4 if you watch halo legends you see him get home on his planet a few months after the war. He has bad memories from when the war was going on. One of the high arks forced him to kill his wife. He didn't so he hired a brute to do it and then he was sent to battle and on suicide missions. When he gets back he kills the brute that killed his wife but he dies too.

That wasn't the Arbiter that works with you in Halo 3, Thel 'Vadam. That was a previous Arbiter.

• Like 1

In halo legends the Arbiter gets killed getting revenge on somebody who killed his wife and forced him to join the covenant

I saw that episode of Halo Legends, it's a previous Arbiter it's not Thel 'Vadam. Frank O'Connor already said that the Arbiter will not be appearing in campaign of Halo 4 but will be appearing in Spartan Ops. He can't be dead... yet. That's not to say that he could be assassinated later on in the storyline.

• Like 2

Dumb asses go and break the Human-Covenant truce. WOW. If they wanted to die why didn't they just say so?

I'm confused on the Dieing part. They are called rogues because they went against the beliefs of the other sangheilis and did not side with the humans.

• 1 month later...