Halo 4 Info: part 2 thread, Update new screen shots, composer revealed and more info coming soon (hopefully)

Adam91

Have you read glasslands, and if so do you think that the covenent fleet is the monks from the sanghelli homeworld and they lost thier rebelion so they are ttravaling out of the galaxy and run into the chief. . . .then again mabye they found things in the temple that they didnt let others to see such as coordinentes and are heading towards requiem???

I second that Dan! Great find Adam! I am glad to see Banshees have got their wings back. As for the rouge Elites; I believe we will find out in Karen Travis's next novel. I hope they are just followers of the monks, I really do like the idea of a Human and Sangheili truce but who knows, the Arbiter may have been assassinated.

• Like 4

Incase some people havnt noticed there are some new updates, i posted the links at the bottom of the OP also trying to get another screen shot posted, its really amazing.

Edit: New screen shot uploaded, sorry it isnt the best quality as the others buts it's still clear.

• Like 1

Look at the picture below, if you zoom into the part that has the red text (look at the thrid box) on the monitor screen is says (i think it says) last contact with UNSC 3 years, 4 months and 30..?, im guessing 30 days if there are in one if the months that have 31 days

wait that would mean that picture takes place a little before requiem because they said it takes place 4 years 7 months and 10 days after the events of halo 3, mabye a typo??? or mabye a clue.......