People who aren't disappointed...

King of Winter

Who are the people that aren't disappointed in Halo 4 so far? At first i was disappointed, but as things cleared up more and more I started getting excited for what's to come. I am looking forward to very much for Halo 4. I think Halo 4 is going to be the game that gets it back into it's prime. In every Halo game there has been a major type of change in the the games. If they don't change something, it wouldn't be Halo, but instead a annual COD game that's same as the last one with very minor changes.

I am pretty held to both sides. Some things i don't like and some i don't. Most of the stuff i am fine with except Forerunner vision, having to earn AA (to me this makes it uneven with some players having bad AAs while others have amazing ones.), and having to earn weapons and to think i thought 343i wouldn't go there...

:wallbash:

I am pretty held to both sides. Some things i don't like and some i don't. Most of the stuff i am fine with except Forerunner vision, having to earn AA (to me this makes it uneven with some players having bad AAs while others have amazing ones.), and having to earn weapons and to think i thought 343i wouldn't go there...

:wallbash:

same, some stuff i don't like but the majority i do, im actually interested in forerunner vision but 343 is holding back on previews on that before early the release. and 343 said it has a different look but it still feels like halo, so I trust that they are gonna manage the AA in a way where its fair because halo has a rep of being fair. Maybe only pairing up players with similar AA to others in MM?

I'm not disappointed, just allot more apprehensive. Had to happen some time considering it was only a matter of time until 343 decided it needed to modernize Halo dramatically, and that meant risky changes.

I don't have "faith" in 343, nor do I think Halo 4 has to be bad. I have little idea whats going through their minds right now, other than they 1) Are pushing Halo back to its roots in some elements (map design, Campaign, focus on the Chief) and 2) Are radically changing the basic formula.

I'm still very much excited for the game, if I had to bet I would say its likely to be good, though probably unlikely that it will top H3 for me, at least as an MP experience.

Yeah I love that they are ignoring the fact that halo 4 should be a sequel to halo 3 and not halo reach, by including AA's and the DMR (not mentioned in halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 or ODST)

I also love that you'll be able to earn better AA's, weapons and mods, so If I play all day I'll be better than other people that have lives. Just like Call of Duty.

I also love that, with the inclusion of weapon drop pods if I'm losing I'll just be able to pick up a power weapon from a drop pod and gain map control, because I earned it.

I feel they are doing a great job of making halo 4 a balanced game.

• Like 2

same, some stuff i don't like but the majority i do, im actually interested in forerunner vision but 343 is holding back on previews on that before early the release. and 343 said it has a different look but it still feels like halo, so I trust that they are gonna manage the AA in a way where its fair because halo has a rep of being fair. Maybe only pairing up players with similar AA to others in MM?

As long has they have it more balanced and i hope it won't make the game feel different, now i hope Forerunner vision won't be overpowering maybe if it just gives you the chance to see invisible players i would be fine with that

Yeah I love that they are ignoring the fact that halo 4 should be a sequel to halo 3 and not halo reach, by including AA's and the DMR (not mentioned in halo:CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 or ODST)

I also love that you'll be able to earn better AA's, weapons and mods, so If I play all day I'll be better than other people that have lives. Just like Call of Duty.

I also love that, with the inclusion of weapon drop pods if I'm losing I'll just be able to pick up a power weapon from a drop pod and gain map control, because I earned it.

I feel they are doing a great job of making halo 4 a balanced game.

I too, share these feelings.