Square scope on BR? and new scoring system.

StuntedJet

I noticed in the multiplayer trailer that the scope on the BR is square. Why would 343i change it from the classic Halo 2 and Halo 3 cylindrical scope? I don't see a reason for the change. Also the scoring on the bottom right looked as though it went up by random numbers instead of 1 point per kill. Again I don't see a reason for change, maybe just to "mix it up" but I'm not sure. I dont want to judge before the game comes out, but by all means put your thoughts in the comments.

It's square as opposed to round. It's been updated in the near 5 years since we (or the chief, for that matter), have seen it. Is it a big deal? Not really. Maybe it'll give a little wider of a viewing angle.

The scoring on the other hand, I'm curious about that, and would like more information about what's going on with that. That one has me scratching my head.

I really don't want them to change the scoring for games like team slayer. Ya sure they can make a seperate playlist for that type of scoring and I sounds fun. I just want to have the old gametype setups as well as the new ones. I am fine if 343 adds things but I do not want them to take things out.