What preorder bonus do you want?

Ccup-mann

Some in-game content as well as some graphic art or models. I liked Halo Reach's Heroic edition, very reasonable price considering the content. Perhaps a code that unlocks a random armor piece, so that everyone won't walk around with the exact same DLC unlock.

Well, Lots of people are against weapon skins. ( i happen to enjoy them, and (omg itz codz) no it is not, lots of games have weapon skins and they are cool. I wouldn't mind having a different color weapon in game. Plus it is plausible that camos/skins would exist in the future for weaponry, look at todays firearms, they have camos/skins. So i think it would be Cool. Honestly,i wouldn't mind a armor piece, DVD, Or a replica of Master Chief. (what Camo/Skin would be cool is sparkly green.)

Well, Lots of people are against weapon skins. ( i happen to enjoy them, and (omg itz codz) no it is not, lots of games have weapon skins and they are cool. I wouldn't mind having a different color weapon in game. Plus it is plausible that camos/skins would exist in the future for weaponry, look at todays firearms, they have camos/skins. So i think it would be Cool. Honestly,i wouldn't mind a armor piece, DVD, Or a replica of Master Chief. (what Camo/Skin would be cool is sparkly green.)

Never thought of weapon skins in halo before, nice idea.