Halo: Reach map pack 4

Maximum Clutch

Well, 343i is releasing our maps as a downloadable map pack. The Director, as I have heard, is contributing very greatly to the creation of these maps that will be available to download, mainly used for community play-dates, Absolute Dog is refers to it as, "The Directors Cut". I'm not sure whether 343i will decide to release another map-pack available for online matchmaking, as we are nearing the launch of Halo 4.

Hopefully they release a free map, like Cold Storage on Halo 3. (That would be very kind :D)

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

Where could one possibly get said user created map pack?

Here's the thread where it's being discussed. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/7497-introduction-to-the-official-343i-community-map-pack/

Would be nice of them to release just one more DLC

It would be nice, but the focus right now is on Halo 4. With it coming out in less than a year, what purpose would they serve by making a new map pack for the game that Halo 4 is going to replace?

wouldn't be a bad idea for 343 to do this. it would probably bring in a few more players to reach and keep people playing reach up until H4's release. would be a good marketing idea for H4 but that all depends if it's time/cost effective. maybe certain affinity could be hired to make another map or 2 or 3.

the one thing that bothers me is how segregated the reach playlists are with regards to maps. i would love to be able to go into one of the non DLC/anniversary playlists and actually play an anniversary map or defiant map. i love those maps but it kind of sucks having to go into a specific play list just to play them. i really hope H4 won't bring along this same problem

343i focus right now should be on halo 4, I don't really think they need to make any more maps for reach.

This, 343 should be focused on making halo 4 as best as they can and making another map pack for reach would shift more attention over to reach and not halo 4.