MW3 vs. BF3

Church

MW3 or BF3  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better; Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3?

The largest FPS controversy is found between Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) and Battlefield 3 (BF3). But which really is better? Is it the destructible maps and sheer graphics awesomeness that puts BF3 ahead, or does MW3's superb campaign approach and ranking style win the tournament? Sniping? Game modes? Vote in the poll, and post pros and cons for either game in the thread.

MW3 or BF3? You pick.

-Church

Um, i do not how they can be compared. Mw3 is a arcade fast fps shooter, that benefits lots of casual and skilled players equally. Battlefield 3, is on the lines of realisim, better graphics, and large scale maps. Even though i like both games, i can not vote. I like mw3 for the quickness, customizations, and the new mode they have. Battlefield 3 for graphics, large maps, and it can feel real sometimes. I can not vote but only state my opinion sorry.

• Like 1

I love every aspect of BF3 way more than MW3. There is no teamwork in MW3, there are kill-streaks which induce a lot of camping. The only thing that I give credit to InfinityWard, is for their engine, it maintains around 60fps no matter what. On the other hand, BF3 maintains around 30fps. Regardless, Battlefield has stunning/beautiful graphics, and realism is brought to a higher level than in Call of Duty. The destructible environment, mixed with all of the vehicles is just mind blowing.

Overall, I cast my vote for Battlefield Three.

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

I'm going with BF3. MW3 feels the exact same ad MW1. It's like they just added maps, guns, and game modes. Every match is the same experience in CoD. There's always that one guy who fires a n00b tube at the beginning of a match and gets a triple. It's annoying. Since the environment changes, and the gameplay is so dynamic in BF3, every game is a new experience.

• Like 2

I personally prefer Battlefield, purely because I believe it's more skilled, and because Halo is my preferred arcade-style shooter. I also don't like how unrealistic Modern Warfare is, and how over/underpowered some weapons and attachments are. Plus the spawns are some of the worst I've ever seen in a videogame.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Many people I know play Modern Warfare 3 over Battlefield 3 because it is far easier. Every time I talk to them about Battlefield 3, they always say it is too hard. They always bring up the bullet drop when sniping or firing long distance. They also seem to get confused really quick with all that happens in a Battlefield 3 match. To some Battlefield 3 is too much chaos with dirt exploding in your face, and every time they walk out they get shot. They also complain that in Battlefield you have to aim more often to hit someone, rather than unloading from the hip.

Personally, I love every bit that makes Battlefield 3 more challenging!

• Like 3