Got amazing stories to share with us? Post here.

As the title says, if you have a story to share (from owning in games, to real life incidents, you name it) post it here, and entertain us and surprise the community. Let us know you better, and have a good time sharing all of these stories and talking more as a community to grow a tighter bond.

For the mods who doesn't think this thread should be here, you can remove it.

Well once, me and my brother accidently set fire to a field..and grass area in my grandfathers back yard. Me and my brother tried putting it out, but we went screaming to my grandpa who got a watering hose and a rake lol, and help us put it out. He was so mad at us he did not even speak to use for awhile, my mom got home oh boy, she was mad, luckily my dad wasn't there and did not know about it till later and he didn't do anything. This all started because it was a windy day, me and my brother was playing with matches. I thought i had put it out (even stomped on it) and it still caught fire to the dry weeds/field. This happened when i was 12 years old, and this is why you do not play with fire kids!

Once there were two black snakes in our yard. And we were terrified as heck. We wanted to call Animal Control or something, but my dad decided no and that he wanted to video-tape them. So, he did. Eventually though we got bored and left him. Then two minutes later my family seriously forgets we have two black snakes in our yard. While I was upstairs, I was watching TV when a heard a Bald Eagle or something scream. I ran to my window, and there were the two snakes battling a bald eagle in the backyard. The Bald Eagle grabbed one of the snakes (the male) and flew up to the sky never to be seen again. And then the female went slithering away to chase its husband.

This happened when I was 9 or so. And that's why you should always entrust snake problems to eagles. The End!

• Like 1

One day when I was about 13 or so I was cleaning out our pool when I saw a HUGE black widow spider floating belly-up. I fished it out and put it in a clear plastic cup to show my mom, when EEEEEEKK!!! IT SUDDENLY REVIVED AND CRAWLED UP ME ARM!!! I suddenly became a poster child for the crazy dance, and managed to shake it off and POUND IT TO DEATH with my size 13 skateboard shoes without being bitten. And then i was all like; *WHEW*!!!

Another time i was playing Halo Reach on the new super slayer playlist and i ran into an INHERITOR. As luck would have it, he was on the OPPOSITE team. Two of my team bailed out INSTANTLY. I was stuck with a corporal on my team (at the time i was a Lt. Colonel) up against TWO COMMANDERS, A COLONEL, AND THE INHERITOR!!! I won :D . Not a CLUE how it happened, but we played the map Zealot, and with a pistol, energy sword, a needler, and AWESOMENESS, I WON!

-Church

• Like 2

This one time me and my friend were walking around a few acres of forest when we saw this vacant house. The owner had been evicted so wee thought we should check it out. We were there for about 10 minutes when we heard barking. We looked around the house and saw 3 wild dogs barking at us. We were armed only with pocket knives and a BB gun. WE got freaked out so we just ran for it. The dogs started chasing us. We were jumping rocks, leaping over little ravines and ditches. We then regained our senses and just shot at them with the BB gun. We hit one and it ran off. We eventually scared them all off when we heard a helicopter. I guess someone saw us messing with the house and called the cops, and they sent a helicopter! IT was a bad part of town so it made sense to send a chopper after two teens with guns and knives messing around a vacant house in the twilight hours. It was almost dark so it had a searchlight. We were darting from rock to rock trying to get back home. The helicopter finally gave up so we made it back home!

• Like 2

This one time me and my friend were walking around a few acres of forest when we saw this vacant house. The owner had been evicted so wee thought we should check it out. We were there for about 10 minutes when we heard barking. We looked around the house and saw 3 wild dogs barking at us. We were armed only with pocket knives and a BB gun. WE got freaked out so we just ran for it. The dogs started chasing us. We were jumping rocks, leaping over little ravines and ditches. We then regained our senses and just shot at them with the BB gun. We hit one and it ran off. We eventually scared them all off when we heard a helicopter. I guess someone saw us messing with the house and called the cops, and they sent a helicopter! IT was a bad part of town so it made sense to send a chopper after two teens with guns and knives messing around a vacant house in the twilight hours. It was almost dark so it had a searchlight. We were darting from rock to rock trying to get back home. The helicopter finally gave up so we made it back home!

THAT....Is an epic story.

• Like 1

Well this is the craziest thing that has happened to me on halo... Me my brother and my cousin were playing invasion and we got into this game with five inheritors. They were all on the other team. They knew exactly where the spawn points were so right before we would re spawn they threw a grenade and killed us as soon as we were back in the game. It was my least favorite halo game i have ever played :)

• Like 1

Donut can testify to this, as well as ZB.

We decided to play team snipers. The vote, for countdown. We geared up for some intense warfare, mentally psyching ourselves up to the possible challenge. We had NO idea how evenly matched we were going to be. Donut and I were team shooting, and were being team shot. It was a VERY close game. Then, we noticed the scores... 48 to 48... Donut and I had spawned at blue lift, and were under heavy fire. Grenades, pistol spam, and a few sniper shots later, Donut had died but had taken one of our assailants with him. It was now 49 to 49, and I was left with low shields and an opponent right in front of me with low shields. We both fire our snipers and miss one, two, three, four times. Then we brought out the magnums and two shots later had popped each other's shields and had closed in to melee range. We both melee at the exact same time, ending the game with a 50-50 tie. :o

• Like 3