Perfect reason to smile.

The Director

I am now officially at 1000 posts. :D This being the 1000th, because I'm oldschool like that. It's been a bumpy ride, with my net cutting out on me as much as it does, but I'm almost there. Shoutouts time! :D

MaGIIXz: A relatively new member, but still able to leave his impression anywhere he goes. If you don't know him yet, you should take the time to seek him out.

Mr. Biggles: One of the first people on this forum who actually made it over to my friends list... on three different accounts. LOL A very good Halo player, and a fun person to chat with. If it wasn't for his drive to post I wouldn't have been able to make it to 1k posts today. xD

Spectral Jester: An inspirational moderator who spends more of his time helping other people on the forum than chatting, I would like to call him a friend, but that would be a bit presumptuous of me. I've only gotten to play on XBL with him once, because of horrible lag. :( Hopefully, that will get sorted and he will be on the next playdate :D

Bob: Bob deserves a mention because of the huge trip down memory lane that he, Jester, and I had about the old forum formats. It was a bit over newer members head, but fun nonetheless. I wish we would see more of Bob, he's a funny guy. :)

Absolute Dog: I've known AD for a VERY long time. I remember when he was still a trusted member, and I remember the day I got on and he was suddenly blue. I also remember that for a long time he was the only blue moderator and had to work his butt off. For that, I tip my hat to one of the best mods on the forum. :D

Serene Mystic: I haven't seen Mystic since I got back, but our long winded debates over bullet spread and Halo 2's storyline are stuff of legend. I miss her, and hope that she can come back soon.

Twinreaper: When Twin and I first met it was in an argument. A very LONG argument. He is one of the few people (Mystic is the other one) that can write as much as I can. While we butt heads from time to time, we've been known to tag-team an ignorant member and educate them. I wish he was on more often.

Twam: Twam is the one who gave me my first award. Well, technically he gave me two at once, but I felt honored to be the first non-staff to receive an award. Twam leaves an impression whenever he types something. Still hoping for a slice of that pizza too, looks delicious. lol

ZB-85: ZB has been one of the members that I've talked to the most. We see eye to eye on most everything, and I'm happy that he has come as far as he has in the short amount of time that he has. He represents the future of the forum, and it's a beacon of brilliant proportions. :)

Ashlynn: Gotta give a shoutout to Ashlynn, who trusted me enough to confide in me, and took my advice. She's a good person, but I wish that we saw her here more often. She's also part of the reason I'm a Dedicated member, with her constant posts in WYR lol

Vitamin PWN: A mod who has a great sense of humor and who's work here has been integral to this forum being as awesome as it is. He's the one who helped me set my record of 92 posts in one day, which was very nice of him. :)

One: One has to be one of my closest forum friends. A man who I've shared links and passwords to "videos" with. We've had some great times together. Here's hoping for more great times. :D

Quantum: Quantum has provided me with a great deal of entertainment while he has been here. I hardly get to see him anymore, but when I do we share a lol. He's great at editing pictures and whatnot, and his skills are prized here in the forum.

EGYPTIANGHETTO: A shoutout to someone whom I rarely see, but will never forget. He made my signature, which is amazing. He does great work, and I hope that he hasn't left or something. That would suck. :(

John-117: John has always had a good sense of humor. I remember him better as newsman John though, because that's where I saw him the most lol. He's done a remarkable job on this forum, and deserves a good deal of praise. :)

To anyone whom I haven't given a shoutout too, don't worry. These are the people who have been directly responsible for me having such a great time here over the 10 months or so I've been here. Old friends, you might say. I'm still making new friends every day, so maybe when I hit 2k there might be a few new names here.

:D Thank you all for your support!

-The Director

• Like 6

Director, congrats, and yes you are a friend, it is a pleasure to have met you

YES! :D I'm friends with SJ! :D lmao

Congratulations Director!! You truly deserve this and it has been an honor talking with you all these times.

Thank you good sir, It's been great talking with you as well :)

congratulations!!!! :cat: C4NIS LUPUS :laughing:

Well hello there C4NIS LUPUS, how are you enjoying the forum? :D

Argh, another post without me on it! Lol, kidding aside, we shouldn't post names of people, others may feel left out and sad because of such things, we are all equal here, yes some may be better, but every on contributed, on your long stay here. Best not to give names but thank the whole community (just saying). Grats on your 1000th post, and keep going.

Congrats Director, i remember that day when you posted 92 times, you were on fire that day lol and that was back when there was less members so the forums weren't as active as they are today. now you need 2000 post, you can do it i believe in you you just need a few more 92 post days and you'll be there in no time

Congrats Director, i remember that day when you posted 92 times, you were on fire that day lol and that was back when there was less members so the forums weren't as active as they are today. now you need 2000 post, you can do it i believe in you you just need a few more 92 post days and you'll be there in no time

Oh, and I'm going to try to break that record right now actually ;D

Good Job Director, and you were right with that WYR with Ashlynn, i was watching the whole thing.....you dirty boy ;)

LOL xD It's how Ash and I roll xD

I am not on there--aWHUZZA?!

SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

I don't know you that well yet to be honest Aura. Stick around and you might be in my 2k :D