Sir Skipper

halo 4 Firefight  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want halo 4 firefight?

• Yes
    • No

I hear halo 4 wont have a firefight!

I personally dont like this. Anyonelse?

Imo Halo 3 ODST I only got because of the firefight, I was so happy they finally put a endless challenge to halo. They did so and It got my pulse racing when i placed it. because of the hunters ha ha always the d*mn hunters. halo anniversary added marines in the firefight, I liked that alot! A force that helps the cause.

I didn't care for the Firefight in Reach...I cant say why but it just didn't do it for me. Its hard to define what made the ODST firefight so engaging. If 343 wants to bring back firefight, they should just do Halo ODST 2.

Even though I hate the name "Spartan Ops" it actually sounds like a better way for 343 to be spending their time.

• Like 1

I think that they should have both spartan ops and firefight. But i think the spartan ops will be more like firefight than you think. but i agree with VivaLebowski the name needs to be different, to similar to COD which is why i think they choose that name. But i defiantly would skip out on firefight for Halo 4 so we can get an ODST 2 or a add one with it and a campaign (that has no connection to halo 4 story, like i would like to see what master chief did on reach visually, that would be an amazing campaign add on)

• Like 1

I loved both Reach's firefight and ODST's and i think it should be in halo 4... Spartan Ops I dont know much about and I dont really think anyone does but if its like a Firefight/campaign/Costom game kind of thing I think I could like without fire fight. But I still would rather firefight still be an option... It doesn't seam right for them to make somthing new and throw out the old... Because with the new and the old in the same game and the ability for the gamers to make costom vairants of those gametypes would be more profitable for the Halo franchise. Because (Like I've said many times before...) The more game types and options, the more people will be inspired to create new things to share and keep people comming back to the game for years to come... I dont know maybe I'm crazy. but since I'm an artist and writer (Hobbiest, Not professional... Yet.) and love creating things, I think keeping some things like Firefight would be a good selling point for Creative people to want to play the game more...

All that being said. I trust 343 to make a great over all Halo 4 game.

"Spartan Ops" is probably better than Firefight.

if you put in both then thers no need to compare, really spartan ops will be fun. but i stil want my firefight to! firefight brings good laugh and rage into it! it makes more fun than a campaign does. witch in realitity the spartan ops is just campaign ment for co-op not both single and co-op just co-op.

Yes i want it back, but i rather have ODST style firefight, it was so much more addicting and compelling to go one aet further, all of the time :D

But with Reach's it was a drag and kinda boring

I would like it they had the ODST style of firefight. Just still give you a option to choose what is in the waves, and allow flood this time! haha that would be interesting!