Halo 4 friendly fire off?

Minuette

So in a game of halo reach I was driving in a warthog at full speed and came to a hill and got some air on it, right before landing my teamate decides to go infront of my landing spot for the vehicle he got betrayed and I got booted, I really do think the booting system is off since I get booted for the most stupidest reasons, lets say a teammate runs into your plasma grenade, who thinks you shouldnt be able to harm your teammates?

once i was on one side of a hill boosting in a ghost to splatter a guy, a teammate was on the other side of the hill, you can guess what happened D:<

these days, i get the sniper or get in the wraith or something, and get betrayed alot and i never get the option, something screwed up badly.

The bootingn system is very messed up. We had this major team killer, and he never got booted, but when I shoot an enemy Warthog and he's next to it, I get booted. I really think that they should get it fixed very soon, or we are going to have alot of bootings of people from games.

Friendly fire should be removed completely . There is no logical reason to keep it. "BUT HALO ISN'T HALO WITHOUT IT!?!" No, its just silly. People betray because of weapons, vehicles, or just because their dicks. New players find it funny to kill their teammates for no reason. On top of all of that, the booting system is very, very, very flawed.

We had a topic about this a while ago that came up with a few ideas. Here. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/7127-how-the-betrayl-and-team-mate-damage-system-should-work-in-halo-4/

But it always boils down to the same issue, how do you create a system that can determine an accidental betrayal vs. an intentional betrayal?

Friendly fire being turned off seems like an easy solution, but it's really not. Now there's no consequence for shooting a rocket into two teammates fighting two enemies. You get two kills and move on. Same with grenades. What's stopping me from sticking a friend, having him run into a room with enemies to kill them, while he stays alive? It causes too many issues.