Confirmation on GI link. Update: Okay yeah, its probably legit.

VivaLebowski

Not going to start complaining about all these "revelations" until 343 can confirm rather this stuff is true...another valid point is that in certain things revealed in the links could actually be very good in certain contexts, not applied to the total game.

Have my fingers crossed that 343 is going to tell us this stuff is bull****. There are all sorts of cool changes that 343 could make...these are not those changes.

Really going to be disappointing if members in the community immediately start saying "chill out, adapt, these changes could be okay." If things like Instant Spawns and random weapon drops are the rule for the new game, an immediate and very pissed off outcry is needed against 343. HOPEFULLY its all BS.

Update: Actually seeing the pictures in their full scans several things occurred to me...there is no picture from a new level or campaign environment. The elites look like heavily photo shopped versions of the elites from Halo Reach and if one looks at pics with the AR and custom scope on the DMR they really look like they were just edited in.

Update: Frankie has come out and said essentially, its all taken out of context, which is reassuring but I'm still concerned. That, and he repeated the standard, "It still feels like Halo". I'm getting pretty tired of hearing that argument, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Not going to start complaining about all these "revelations" until 343 can confirm rather this stuff is true...another valid point is that in certain things revealed in the links could actually be very good in certain contexts, not applied to the total game.

Have my fingers crossed that 343 is going to tell us this stuff is bull****. There are all sorts of cool changes that 343 could make...these are not those changes.

Everyone ready for Call of halo future bs-fare???!??!??

Seeing all 15 of the scans in their pages, it looks way too elaborate to be a fake. Frankie has come out and said basically its allot of stuff being taken out of context, not out and out lies. That's comforting because as said elsewhere, instant spawn and random weapon drops could be just fine, really awesome even, in the right context.

What worries me most is the choice of name, if that is not BS. "Spartan Ops"? Hey, who knows, could be awesome, sounds just fine, but Spartan ops? It does not reflect well on 343s decision making when they have chosen a name so similiar to CoD.

Viva I somewhat agree with your opinion. And I don't think its a fake.

I also like you on this forum. You really put detail into your posts. If I were a mod I would give you the Quality Posts award. :laughing:

Yeah, its looking more and more like this stuff is legit. Thanks for the compliment though, same to you!

We have some of the nicest forum people awwwww group hug! Wait it's gone far enough! :thumbsup:

Actually rather surprised...dedicated members seem to go out of their ways not to be dicks. Not like what I saw of the Bungie forums...then again, I was only really invested in that in the lead up to Reach.

Gotta watch out for an excess of friendliness...telling you all right now, I think its a communist conspiracy. <_<