Lets All Agree on One Thing....

DocSpartanO07

That when H4 drops, we will go pick up a copy, play it, learn how to play it, and give it the best shot we can at being a great game. 343i deserves that, they are developing this game for us, the players. Whatever the game is, whatever features it includes or tosses out, lets all get online in 2012 and fight to the death. This is not the end of Halo, it is the end of Halo's past days and the begining of something new, lets embrace it and love it for whatever it will be.

• Like 1

i think everyone getting it and playing the hell out of it when they get it is definetly going to happen.

The thing is whether people will accept that the game has to move on from Halo 1/2/3.

A game cannot stay the same, if something stays the same it goes stale, grows old and tiresome and eventually dies.

That is the problem Reach had, people didnt like change, yes I know people will now flame away saying armor lock, armor abilities, armor lock, etc etc etc, and that is my point, not all things are going to work.

I ask one thing and one thing only, when Halo 4 comes out GIVE IT A CHANCE IT ISNT HALO 3.

I agree, I'm tired of reading complaints about armor abilities, it's something new that people need to adjust to and I gave it a chance and loved it, people are just to quick to judge a game before giving it a chance and letting it grow on you naturally

^^^ THIS

That when H4 drops, we will go pick up a copy, play it, learn how to play it, and give it the best shot we can at being a great game. 343i deserves that, they are developing this game for us, the players. Whatever the game is, whatever features it includes or tosses out, lets all get online in 2012 and fight to the death. This is not the end of Halo, it is the end of Halo's past days and the begining of something new, lets embrace it and love it for whatever it will be.

I will continue to keep up on the information being released on Halo 4. I love the Halo series! I will leave previous comments out of your post Spartan. I will buy and fight right along side of you, Spectral and all others if it is a true extension of the original series.

i think everyone getting it and playing the hell out of it when they get it is definetly going to happen.

The thing is whether people will accept that the game has to move on from Halo 1/2/3.

A game cannot stay the same, if something stays the same it goes stale, grows old and tiresome and eventually dies.

That is the problem Reach had, people didnt like change, yes I know people will now flame away saying armor lock, armor abilities, armor lock, etc etc etc, and that is my point, not all things are going to work.

I ask one thing and one thing only, when Halo 4 comes out GIVE IT A CHANCE IT ISNT HALO 3.

Why does it need to change? Halo was always nice because it was so simple. By making loadouts and having sprint and everything, its just making this series mainstream. Halo was one of the only games that didnt have sprint. You have to play more smart if you dont have it, you cant say "OH **** I NEED TO RUN". In halo 3 if you got into a dumb enough situation that you were going to die, you died. This series was such a nice change of pace. Now it sucks. BTW theres no way to argue with keeping jetpack in the game. It ruined map control and the use of rockets on a person.

• Like 1

343i doesnt deserve anything until they earn it. You shouldn't blindly follow a series no matter how bad it gets. If you do that your no better than CoD fans

Huh. Read OP's post. Signed~!

As far as decrying the company goes, or at the very least not willing to keep an open mind before their first solo project - let alone with little to no information as it is - is setting up oneself for disappointment. There's changes I did and didn't like with Reach, but I'll remain positively tentative.

This is pretty much a clean slate for them, so I understand why some people see it as easy to taint or sully. But who knows, they could wind up polishing that name for themselves instead :3

343i doesnt deserve anything until they earn it. You shouldn't blindly follow a series no matter how bad it gets. If you do that your no better than CoD fans

Ok, I guess you dont get it....imagine that. What do you know about H4 a of right now? Not much, just like everyone else. The point is, how about not talk **** about the H4 project untill you have actually played the game and can give an open and honest opinion of it. Most of these people on this forum have said some pretty rediculas things about a game based on rumors and petty minut details that arnt even set in stone. I dont really get your post here, are you saying we should have 343i prove they are giving us a great game before we even play it? How about be positive untill 343i shows you otherwise. I remember back when people were saying H2 ruined Halo, and then they said it again when H3 dropped. Every Halo title has shown some change, and the narrow minded Halo community has done its best to ruin Halo themselves.

Why does it need to change? Halo was always nice because it was so simple. By making loadouts and having sprint and everything, its just making this series mainstream. Halo was one of the only games that didnt have sprint. You have to play more smart if you dont have it, you cant say "OH **** I NEED TO RUN". In halo 3 if you got into a dumb enough situation that you were going to die, you died. This series was such a nice change of pace. Now it sucks. BTW theres no way to argue with keeping jetpack in the game. It ruined map control and the use of rockets on a person.

Yet again, more mindless babble about AA....Funny, Jetpacks do not affect all that much if you know how to play reach. Its too easy to look up and shoot the guy. If your opponent sprints away, shoot him in the back of the head....damn people, its not that hard, you just have to pay attention to more things then in H3. I like the simple game play in H3, I also like playing some reach as well, for something alittle different. Every game that hasnt changed alittle over time is dead and gone. I for one want to keep playing halo for a long, long time.

Ok, I guess you dont get it....imagine that. What do you know about H4 a of right now? Not much, just like everyone else. The point is, how about not talk **** about the H4 project untill you have actually played the game and can give an open and honest opinion of it. Most of these people on this forum have said some pretty rediculas things about a game based on rumors and petty minut details that arnt even set in stone. I dont really get your post here, are you saying we should have 343i prove they are giving us a great game before we even play it? How about be positive untill 343i shows you otherwise. I remember back when people were saying H2 ruined Halo, and then they said it again when H3 dropped. Every Halo title has shown some change, and the narrow minded Halo community has done its best to ruin Halo themselves.

im not talking **** on it. im just not giving 343i any credit they dont deserve. im still going to buy H4, im not going to get my hopes up

Yet again, more mindless babble about AA....Funny, Jetpacks do not affect all that much if you know how to play reach. Its too easy to look up and shoot the guy. If your opponent sprints away, shoot him in the back of the head....damn people, its not that hard, you just have to pay attention to more things then in H3. I like the simple game play in H3, I also like playing some reach as well, for something alittle different. Every game that hasnt changed alittle over time is dead and gone. I for one want to keep playing halo for a long, long time.

halo 3 was the last game with that simple style to it. it will be 100% dead after halo 4 comes out. I would like an alternative to the mainstream garbage that is now gaming

you my good man...have made my eyes water with the inspirational words. Cant wait to fight beside you. see you in 2012

i remain negative so i avoid dissapointment. As to my knowledge h4 will have AA. Making the game terrible as of now