Please fix Team SLayer

frodo232

I've been playing for about 20 years,  I took a long break after halo 4, things in gameplay that were added i didn't really like (promethean vision, kinda made things too easy) and other things I didn't get along with, so i never really played halo 5 apart from seeing my younger brother play and having a go here and there. I felt like Halo 5 felt more like a paintball game than the old halo, not to discredit it, it just  wasn't my thing.  

Coming to play Halo Infinite was like stepping back to the Halo Reach days, no exactly the same but i feel the gameplay feels very similar and thats great for me, i like the gameplay and the new things that have been added like the equipment are in my opinion are good, i never thought id like the grapple hook but its great. 

Now to the downs sides, the only thing i have ever really like to play in Halo is Team Slayer. it is my bread and butter everything else for me is just a sideshow, it is for me like the core multiplayer mode for halo. I understand that this game has had things go on behind the scenes and rumours team slayer was a late addition  or whatever, but little changes have been made to the game mode which has changed what Team Slayer was.

Weapon placements- why do they keep changing?  Halo has always been vey tactical but if you are always searching for a gun that changes the way people play, and also not great for new players trying to learn the game and get better if everything is just random. its like playing a game of chess but the pieces are never the same its crazy. 

I also dislike the power weapon announcements and placements, instead of having to know the game and reading the match and having an idea of weapon spawns, you are just spoon fed  information that changes the way people play and lowers amount of knowledge of the game you need and doesn't reward people that really play the game.

i swear back in the day both teams would have a sniper or something, its like snipers are some sort of rare super gun like what? why? give both teams side a sniper please 

Why is team BR's in Team Slayer- like why have you done this? its not team br's, its team slayer, why not jus have a separate mode? why ruin team slayer, they are not the same thing, am i crazy? i mean its just not the same type of game, i dont want to play team br's i wanted play team slayer.

the new king of he hill is just not as good as the old king of the hill, by having points and not a timer its just different and doesn't feel as good and ends too quickly.

In conclusion- its just small changes that have made a huge impact on the how the game is played, otherwise the core gameplay is great. please fix Team Slayer  

Edited by frodo232