Halo 4 is the Next GameInformer Cover Story + an image of an Assault Rifle

SuperIntendent.jpg

cov_229_front.jpg

We've seen a surprising amount of speculation this month about our May cover, with all sorts of different games being suggested. At long last, we can pull back the curtain on our world-exclusive look at Halo 4. This 14-page cover story is stuffed full of details on the new game, including information on where the story is going, hands-on impressions of multiplayer, and intel on the surprising new approach governing every aspect of Halo's multiplayer experience. 343 Industries also shared a wealth of in-game screenshots and concept art revealing new locations within the Halo universe.

Because we have more info on Halo 4 than we can fit into a 14-page cover story, we are rolling out new interviews and articles throughout the month with additional insight into the game and the new creators behind the franchise.

Source gameinformer.com

On a somewhat unrelated note we also have the profile of an Assault Rifle that was released in the latest bulletin.

image.jpg

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 6

It's nice to see Halo being featured in gaming magazines again :D. I wonder if this article will give away any details about what this new trilogy is supposed to be about. I mean, I finished the fight with Halo 3, so will it be similar to Star Wars where the story continues from before Halo: CE, or will it pick up where Halo 3 left off?

It's nice to see Halo being featured in gaming magazines again :D. I wonder if this article will give away any details about what this new trilogy is supposed to be about. I mean, I finished the fight with Halo 3, so will it be similar to Star Wars where the story continues from before Halo: CE, or will it pick up where Halo 3 left off?

It picks up from where Halo 3 left off actually

I see your gameinformer and I raise your leaked images :D

http://www.evilsourc...player-details/

From the looks of it, assassinations have returned in MM, elites are back with the plasma sword, theres a new DMR-ish weapon, and the AR is either a placeholder or similar to the Halo3 design. Im psyched!

Let me start by sayin I am probably beyond what you call beyond pumped for this game informer article... Or I was at least. You see, about 45 min ago I stumbled upon some hopefully bull**** article on some site I've never heard of called gamepur.com. And if what they had to say was true, my reply would go something like this:

Talk about "unfrigginbelievable"... I was one of the few idiots who had faith in 343... My heart is broken. How could they let them ruin this game THIS MUCH??!? Please God, if there is anyway we could get Bungie back, please allow it to happen!!! This is my all-time favorite game, my "other life", and if what that article states is true, these people that thought they were capable of filling Bungies shoes just poop-souped all over it. Thats what happens when you try to "re-work great work" Kiki,... You end up with crap work. You, Frank, and Josh may look at this like a paycheck or who knows what, but at the end of the day, that crap you release with no beta feedback cause you have to meet your deadline will be ruining lives, and a 10 year long legacy. Thanks for doing what everyone expected you to do. FAIL

Hopefully that was all BS and I can have the oppurtunity to apologize for all said above. Please prove them wrong.

I see your gameinformer and I raise your leaked images :D

http://www.evilsourc...player-details/

From the looks of it, assassinations have returned in MM, elites are back with the plasma sword, theres a new DMR-ish weapon, and the AR is either a placeholder or similar to the Halo3 design. Im psyched!

I think you should make this into a thread these are awesome and explain a lot!

Everyone calm down. Watch this video, things have been explained

This guy explains everything.

The text is fake, the images are most likely real.

I hope so, I didn't read all of the disappointing text I only read the red vs blue part and went cooooool!!