ARBITER IN HALO 4

PH4NTOMNINJ496

Since you're able to look like Masterchief in HALO, as a customization for the spartans, why not be able to look like the Arbiter? for the elites customization? And since their was Hyabusa armor for spartans, why not make hyabusa for the elites in HALO 4? 343 needs to bring back Hyabusa armor. In HALO LEGENDS the Arbiter was versing an elite, but he was a different assasin than the Arbiter. I think his name was Hakai; his armor looked like Hyabusa armor for the elites!

Well the Arbiter's armor is basically the same exact same thing as normal armors. Only difference it little details it doesn't cover everything like most of the other ones though. It would be cool if Hybusa came back but the stuff Hakai had wasn't technology at all. So there is no explanation if there are shields which is something people would want.

Anyway though i hope Arbiter will be in Halo 4 PERIOD. Arbiter was the best to play with because he ACTUALLY killed people he also served as a great distraction. :P

I think he will come to look for the Chief and end up saving his life when they meet. From what he said to Lord Hood at the end of Halo 3,(Lord Hood: "Hard to believe he's dead." Arbiter: "Were it so easy.") he obviously doesn't think that the Chief is dead. There's every chance that he might come to look for him.

Doctor is right, the Game Informer leak said that there will be no elites in the matchmaking section of Halo 4. Frank O' Conner has said that Arbiter will be taking on the role of a diplomat for most of the Halo 4 campaign and will remain out of combat most of the time.

The thing is, he said "most", I can't wait to see him in action with Master Chief again! Also, I'm not quite sure what co-op campaign will be like with the Arbiter taking on a more diplomatic role. Who will P2, P3, and P4 be?

-MaGIIXz

I wish the arbiter had been in Reach as a sympathetic bad-guy...or maybe only appeared at the end. They jump out of slip space and Arby sees the Pillar in the distance and the ring beyond that, through the command deck on his ship. Cut to credits. That would have made for a hell of a legendary ending...(yet another problem with Reach)

What do you bet, somewhere along the line, we will be able to play as him once more?

I wish the arbiter had been in Reach as a sympathetic bad-guy...or maybe only appeared at the end. They jump out of slip space and Arby sees the Pillar in the distance and the ring beyond that, through the command deck on his ship. Cut to credits. That would have made for a hell of a legendary ending...(yet another problem with Reach)

What do you bet, somewhere along the line, we will be able to play as him once more?

Some do believe he was at the end of reach. At the end of reaches final level where 6 dies an elite which steps into the picture at the end has his sword in his left hand. The arbiter is known for this

• 1 month later...

yeah the arbiter was in pursuit of the autumn when it made the jump so he would have had to be aboard his ship at the time.

by the way things are looking with glasslands and what might happen in kilo-five its a coin toss really where he'll stand

Yeah, but why would the covenants supreme commander be in the field before he was even an arbiter? Regardless, even if it was supposed to be him it wasnt very obvious.

Well. That is the stuff that makes halo mysterious. :)

Would you think it would be awesome if it was?