Your future game.

Bspartan213

Ever have ideas for a game, or even a whole game of your own? Well this is your time to share your ideas all on this post. tell everything! Plot, game play, genra, everything. Let the world know about your imagination. it can be a board game, videogame, any game you want.

the point of the game is to sheerly stay alive. its an advanced zombie survival game, where there are no save points, it saves automatically. you only have one life, if you die the game starts anew, weapons can be found and made, you can make alliances with survivors. The objective is to find a way to cure the infected and destroy all the living dead. i the game ends either upon death, or the creation and distribution of the cure and the demolition of all the walking dead. its a hard core Survival/Horror for only the most serious zombie survival nuts. and don't even think about turning off the game before dying, the game saves just as you are about to die, just in case. ;)

the point of the game is to sheerly stay alive. its an advanced zombie survival game, where there are no save points, it saves automatically. you only have one life, if you die the game starts anew, weapons can be found and made, you can make alliances with survivors. The objective is to find a way to cure the infected and destroy all the living dead. i the game ends either upon death, or the creation and distribution of the cure and the demolition of all the walking dead. its a hard core Survival/Horror for only the most serious zombie survival nuts. and don't even think about turning off the game before dying, the game saves just as you are about to die, just in case. ;)

Lol No one would buy it.

ARC: Aftermath Recovery Control

Team of masked Spec Ops Policeman keep the peace after Nuclear War has destroyed most of civilization.

Enemy: Religious leader who feels the world needs to be "cleansed" of human life, and that it was the word of God.

I actually got into it. If I could make it I would.

(Wild Idea: Nuns with Guns)

Any comments?

I always thought it would be cool for there to be an Fps where you are in a special part of a military which is using drone infantry. Due to playing as a drone, you would get special abilities like being able to percieve things in slow-motion, built in tools like knives, or thermal/night-vision.

You can switch through multiple modes like weapon, hand-to-hand, movement;

In weapon mode it would be the regular fps controls, where you have a gun, you can shoot, walk, jump, sprint, the usual.

In hand-to-hand mode, you can disarm an opponent that isn't expecting it or wants to fight you also, and initiate a hand-to-hand fight, which happens in a very mild slow motion which both you and your opponent experience. This allows for you to react with the correct blocks and attacks. In campaign only opponents that are enemy drone infantrymen can react to these hand-to-hand fights.

In movement, you basically get controls that allow for parkour movement, that lets you chase opponents and run away.

Also, since I like sandbox games, you can travel in space to several planets which are decently sized. You can travel by syncing your drone to drone-capable vehicles(which would be most of them), this allows a cool fps style of control. Also, if I was in charge, I would make a very detailed HUD which could open feeds from friends in matchmaking, or in campaign to gain advantages. Also, the graphics would have to be insane for me to be proud of what I'd done.

My awsome game, do not steal or I will sue over intellectual rights! JK :P

Here is a list of what it is;

• Multiplayer only
  • Requires kinect
  • Set in the middle ages (RPG)
  • Ranking system
  • You pick where you come from either; Noble, Orphan, Royal or ******* etc.
  • Depending on what family you pick, for instance Noble, you would perhaps start out as a squire.
  • Now for the good stuff :)
  • You choose how you want to fight with whatever is available on the battlefield, be it a dead allies axe, or perhaps his arm, what ever you see is a weapon for you to use, just reach out and grab.
  • During a pullout of a battle, you are able to buy equiptment, axes armor etc.
  • Armor is customisable, mix and match different stuff, sort of like NFS carbon autosculpt, Able to create insignias etc, and designs that can be added to your armor and weapons, you are able to scan objects, for use as a design, in real life using kinect to add to weapons or armor etc.
  • The gore is immense, you are able to cut off arms legs heads etc
  • When you get higher levels, depending on your background, you can as an example noble, can become a general and give orders to your army, or royal, perhaps your king dies and you are next in line for the throne, ride onto to the battlefiled atop your golden horse, and reap havok on the enemies below, or stay and command your armys and allies from the haven that is your castle. The choice is yours, whatever you choose, will affetc your charachter drastically.

If I think of anything else I will add.

Feedback is appreciated.