Chimera Team Alpha: A Halo Reach Machinima

x Master Rob x

Hey,

My name is x Master Rob x, and my colleagues and I at Superior Masters Productions just created what is hoped to be the first machinima in a series.

It's a Halo: Reach machinima called Chimera Team Alpha, and is meant to be sort of a retro buddy-cop take on the Halo universe, with the man-child spartan Crackshot paired with the sardonic elite Niblick, with both of them directed by the gruff Admiral Tyrell.

We're new and we're still finding our footing, but we think we have something to contribute to the Halo machinima community.

Our pilot episode (Episode 1) can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnHiM0SodB0&list=PL2F9536BB3629B61E&index=1&feature=plpp_video

[EDIT: the link to the video has changed as the video has been picked up by the 343iCommunity YouTube channel. Which is awesome.]

Thanks,

x Master Rob x

• 1 month later...

Happy to report that Episode 2 of Chimera Team Alpha is on its way. We've invested in a capture card, filming is completed, and we're currently in the voice and editing process. Here are some out-of-context preview pics of the upcoming episode:

episode2promo1.png

episode2promo2.png

On top of that, filming for Episode 3 is already underway. It's looking to be an exciting season.

And of course, Episode 1 can be found here on the 343iCommunity YouTube channel (see first post). We're over 700 views now, which isn't much, but we still think it's neat. It was also awesome to be the featured video on the channel for a week, so we're grateful for that as well.

x Master Rob x

(btw apologies for double-posting... If I could I would remove the short and unnecessary previous response.)