Populate Halo 3 Playdate Apr. 7

AgentLoFi

Halo3Livescopy.png

:2guns:Populate Halo 3 Playdate :yahoo:

Join 343i.org in conjunction with other websites as we celebrate the greatness that is Halo 3.

The goal - Show your love of Halo 3 and help repopulate one of the greatest games this generation.

Abosolute Dog and myself will be hosting games all day starting at 8 a.m. US CST Sat. Apr 7th

To sign up, post your gamertag HERE. and don't forget to send a message or invite to join!

As the main goal is to repopulate I encourage any and all to join even if you are not a memeber of the forum, so grab a couple buddies, the more the merrier. Forum members though, will get an award for participating

:thumbsup:

To help recognize others participating in this event change your clan tag to the Populate Halo 3 Emblem. Below is a description.

Emblem Icon: Number Three

Emblem Background: Display

Emblem Primary Color: Cobalt

Emblem Secondary Color: Blue

Emblem Background Color: Blue

:friends: Hope to see you there!!!!!

• Like 7

I will be there and expect any one with a Halo 3 game to join us. Even if you just get on for a few games the powers that be need to see the numbers, so please join and show your support! Every member of the forum that joins us or shows proof of their account being in Halo 3 for a minimum of 5 games will receive the Halo 3 award.

post-8787-0-17801400-1333555439.png

I have also been keeping track of members that have shown their community spirit by participating in play dates, competitions, challenges and giveaways. There will soon be some special recognition given to members who have been, become and stay active in the community.

• Like 6

I'll be coming! Also, sorry for quitting early the last time :unsure: , you can blame my brother. While I was playing, he broke something, and immediately ran upstairs to blame it on me! Next thing you know, I'm grounded. However, I will try to do whatever I can to stay in it this time.

• Like 1

xXEV1LB0BXx

I hate my tag, I'm changing it soon.

The 'o' in B0B is a 0.

The 'i' in EV1L is a 1.

As previously stated, I still hate my tag.

I'm on Donut 343i's friends list, check there.

• Like 1