April Forge Contest!

Absolute Dog

A D is it just start forging or most i invite you or ONE to a new forge map, like the 1v1 maps

have not decided yet but i think i participate in either Art, Race, challenge or mini game....

will see what it become

:construction: :thumbsup: :construction:

Begin your forge. you can have One or I join you at any time.

how exactly do you enter the contest

Private Message "Absolute Dog" with your Gamer tag and map name, have from 2-5 screenshots of your map, and provide a description of the map, also tell what category you are entering in. Info is in Absolute Dogs main post on the first page of this topic.

• Like 1

Wait, but how are forgers supposed to submit their maps via pm if Bungie doesn't track Live stats anymore? They're not even tracking updates to File Share's, and Halowaypoint doesn't support File Share's at all, just Service Records. Are we going to have to save our maps on external harddrives or something and upload them onto a filesharing site or something in order to present a download link for the created map?

Wait, but how are forgers supposed to submit their maps via pm if Bungie doesn't track Live stats anymore? They're not even tracking updates to File Share's, and Halowaypoint doesn't support File Share's at all, just Service Records. Are we going to have to save our maps on external harddrives or something and upload them onto a filesharing site or something in order to present a download link for the created map?

Send your gamertag and put your map on your fileshare, people will have to maually download them on Halo Reach, using the downloading search system there.

DIBS ON CHALLENGE MAP! nobody else can.

Just finished my slayer map today, completed the structure and made it compatible with all gametypes except for Infection, Race and CTF. My map is small and VERY competitive. I also made a custom slayer gametype for this map which has a 75% bloom, Sprint AA, 100% speed, 110% jump height and some other goodies. The map will undergo some further testing and some final structural, spawning and weapon placement adjustments, then it's off to One or AD to be copied. I am very happy with my map.

i wouldn't be so sure, we have TOP forgers (Donut, Theorix) who may beat your map.

Ok, Dont get me wrong, Donut is good. But the map he submitted last month wasnt balanced very well. So i want really worry about him that much. Theorix, Im not exactly sure what hes goods at, but i will say, good luck to all who enter. I hope to see some good maps out there this month.