April Forge Contest!

Absolute Dog

yay, i can actually get better with this one, the pillar was a nightmare to do ;)

[EDIT] Im entering in the 'Slayer' Category and have had One check my map, the map is BTB, haven't given it a proper name so i called it "AAAAAA" for the lolz

If you need the maps seen to, add my GT: Hungry4somepoo. If i'm on Reach then invite me and I'll check out the map and save it.

Yay for One looking at my map! I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope mine wins for Art. REALLY. I want AD to see it if he's on, One says my map is impressive. So that means I am awesome at forging! :awesome: Really hope it wins, has tons of detail, aesthetics and I just really hope it wins. Another thing: Forge Only Map. No custom games, only Forge, without it, the map in customs will take away A LOT and I mean A LOT of detail on the map, so play in Customs. Map is called:

"The Art-Cade"

Not giving away any details IN the map, or showing pictures, just telling everyone that I've worked really hard on this map, it is NOT finished, we have 3 weeks so I'm not submiting a map that I only worked on for 1 day, I will add more detail in these 3 weeks. So, get your forging mode on and make your best map ever! 3 weeks will be over in no time, but don't rush, take your time and remember that it is YOUR map. Happy forging everyone, and thank you One!

:D

• Like 1

Done my map, but i need One to re-check the map, as i have changed it

Slayer category i have entered in, i will pm Absolute Dog once i have do the re-check

Unfortunately i ran out of money in the forge world, so i am basically done, i called the map "Stormed" and yeah, its al done, hope to smash the slayer category with this map :D

Edited by Azaxx
  • Like 1