Official YouTube submission Thread.

Absolute Dog

and the post didnt allow me more than one video, so here is another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZwVC0Uyx5A&context=C49a2689ADvjVQa1PpcFOZLHLw7X3JKZpa7jQqhBTaz9Eeg1ia3p4=

also for both of them, i dont have editing tools/programs, so these are straight from bungie.net using Bungie pro, well b4 it was shut down.

• Like 1

Guys, new video just up, be sure to check it out!

Also, from now on, I will "Like" any posts with videos I am going to upload in them. I will also message the user, as there are a few conditions that have to be satisfied.

Have fun, and keep submitting!

Luke

Say a friend uses their capture device to video a whole group playing on a Forge Comp map and then it is uploaded and then used as a replacement for my screenshots, would I get the award as well? I would do it myself, but I don't have a capture device.

Say a friend uses their capture device to video a whole group playing on a Forge Comp map and then it is uploaded and then used as a replacement for my screenshots, would I get the award as well? I would do it myself, but I don't have a capture device.

If it is your map, then possibly, yes.

I plan on putting up my killionaire and a WTF double kill I got.

I also got a pretty good sticky that I will make a video.

This is an old video (when I first discovered bungie pro)

I know its horrible but I just love the moment.

I would like to put a video on the Youtube Channel. Atm Donut said he will record it for me. It's just some gameplay of me in TU ARENA SLAYER on Powerhouse. I get 17 kills 0 deaths. Perfection medal and the final score of the match is 50 - 4. Game goes for 5 minutes and 16 seconds. Is that okay?

• Like 1

I would like to put a video on the Youtube Channel. Atm Donut said he will record it for me. It's just some gameplay of me in TU ARENA SLAYER on Powerhouse. I get 17 kills 0 deaths. Perfection medal and the final score of the match is 50 - 4. Game goes for 5 minutes and 16 seconds. Is that okay?

Yup. I will Private Message you in Due Course.