Official YouTube submission Thread.

Absolute Dog

ADbannercopy.png

If you have a channel, Halo related video or montage, artwork, fan fiction, forged maps or any other material that is either new or previously posted in this forum, submit your request for consideration to have it added to our YouTube channel. All material must have the appropriate links, images, videos, etc offered within your post. Any member who has a request for submission granted will be spoken to about how it will be used and if any requirements are expected in return, such as a partnered offering of our channel on yours.

All submissions will be reviewed to ensure compliance with minimum standards for posting and have to be your own work and/or creations.

If you have any questions please post them here as well.

• Like 6

I have a channel, and I plan to make much more videos in the future, for HALO!

Forge tutorials, map reviews, SOON commentaries, montages, machinimas, SOON custom game-nights, and MUCH MORE.

:D All things Halo and is all for YOU! :D

• Like 2

I have a channel, and I plan to make much more videos in the future, for HALO!

Forge tutorials, map reviews, SOON commentaries, montages, machinimas, SOON custom game-nights, and MUCH MORE.

:D All things Halo and is all for YOU! :D

Just gonna squeeze in for a second, donuts vids are pretty good, the tuts are very helpful, go check them out!

Hey,

My name is x Master Rob x, and my colleagues and I at Superior Masters Productions just created what is hoped to be the first machinima in a series.

It's a Halo: Reach machinima called Chimera Team Alpha, and is meant to be sort of a retro buddy-cop take on the Halo universe, with the man-child spartan Crackshot paired with the sardonic elite Niblick, with both of them directed by the gruff Admiral Tyrell.

We're new and we're still finding our footing, but we think we have something to contribute to the Halo machinima community.

Our pilot episode can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb4jeM84BHY

And our Youtube Channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperiorMasters/featured

We appreciate the chance to be considered. Thanks,

x Master Rob x

• Like 2

I don't have a channel, but I have an idea for the forum channel..

Why don't we have someone (once the file share system is back to normal) make montages, like kills, funny stuff, creations... that kinda thing o.o?

I don't have a channel, but I have an idea for the forum channel..

Why don't we have someone (once the file share system is back to normal) make montages, like kills, funny stuff, creations... that kinda thing o.o?

We already have someone who does this for us, if he feels he needs help we will ask the community. Remember, you or anyone can create your own montages and submit them for approval to be on the channel.

AD, I would like to have my channel featured. It's called HippieBassett and I have created a few achievement guide videos for Reach which I believe you have seen. In the future I am planning to make videos on Halo 4 achievements. I will also be making some montages and maybe gameplay tips. Mostly Achievement guides though.