In Game events progression

IAmCorrine

I'm not a huge fan of the challenge system for halo infinite and I think it needs to be changed.
I think they should have weekly challenges and Event challenges separate. 
Swapping challenges is busted to we should be able to choose what game modes we want to choose from and weapon challenges.
Overall the challenge system is not the best same as the progression system.
When I grind challenges I want to know I'm being rewarded not grind for hours and get nothing. 
I'm not sure if the double Xp helps or not but man I used up all of my double Xp to try to complete the fiesta event and still didn't complete it.
Oh, also the event challenges need a better refresh rate. Once you complete your event challenges it should refresh every 24hrs not when the event ends 

• 3 months later...

We're honestly not going to see any meaningful changes to the challenge system until they ship out that progression system they're working on, whenever that will be. Once that gets shipped out, then the challenge system will likely start get the proper makeover. However, this is 343, so anything could happen. Presumably something worse or controversial. Nothing big ships into a live service game without ******** off a lot of people with a bunch of unnecessary additions and/or restrictions. Seeing as we're in ANOTHER six month season, we likely won't get the new progression system until maybe midway through Season 3 and we're going to have to deal with the current challenge system until then.

5 hours ago, Rasipor said:

Don't you have an approximate time frame for this?

No unfortunately, just speculation based on how long 343 takes to work on things and what they've confirmed to work on and will work on. This is 343 we're talking about so it's hard to pinpoint anything.