how do i check my halo reach stats?

SMDx sniper

If you are looking for your stats on an official Halo website then Luke has pointed you in the right direction. Otherwise if you are trying to find out how to check your stats on this forum then I can help :).

First you will need to link your gamertag to your forum account. In the top-right hand corner of your screen click your name and then click "My Settings", then scroll down to gamertag and input yours in. After doing all of that head over to the tab beside shoutbox that says "Halo: Reach Stats". Now you can click that and find out all of your stats by browsing around that section of this site. Enjoy!

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

If you are looking for your stats on an official Halo website then Luke has pointed you in the right direction. Otherwise if you are trying to find out how to check your stats on this forum then I can help :).

First you will need to link your gamertag to your forum account. In the top-right hand corner of your screen click your name and then click "My Settings", then scroll down to gamertag and input yours in. After doing all of that head over to the tab beside shoutbox that says "Halo: Reach Stats". Now you can click that and find out all of your stats by browsing around that section of this site. Enjoy!

-MaGIIXz

Well done magic, being helpful as always. Unfortunately, this website uses stattracker, which runs off bungie. So it wont update. This is why I suggested the waypoint site.

• 5 months later...

Sorry about the bump. I'm new here and I was just wondering if there was a way to check a previous games entire stats? I just had a crazy win and my brother does not believe me so I want to show him, I know on the old bungie site you could but it dose not update any longer. Thanks for any and all help.