Halo prequel about the Insurrection Civil-War?

I was roaming around Halo wikia, and when I got to John-117 page i was reading his battles. And in the list it mentioned he was in the Insurrection which was a civil war that took place before the Human-covenant war. Here's the Page:

http://halo.wikia.co...ki/Insurrection

What I was thinking, What if they were to a prequel to the first halo trilogy about this war. Master Chief will still be in it and all. I think it will be really cool if they were to do it, the story seems really interesting and it will work great for a game. Pretty much the only difference i can think of is that you will be fighting humans, the rebels, instead of aliens.

Halo was mainly based on fighting aliens and not humans. Or else it would be like Call of Duty, Rainbow Six, and Ghost Recon. If it goes to fighting humans, then it won't be 100% Halo. It would be a cool idea, but I don't really think it would work well.

I was roaming around Halo wikia, and when I got to John-117 page i was reading his battles. And in the list it mentioned he was in the Insurrection which was a civil war that took place before the Human-covenant war. Here's the Page: http://halo.wikia.co...ki/Insurrection What I was thinking, What if they were to a prequel to the first halo trilogy about this war. Master Chief will still be in it and all. I think it will be really cool if they were to do it, the story seems really interesting and it will work great for a game. Pretty much the only difference i can think of is that you will be fighting humans, the rebels, instead of aliens.
I like the idea but we wouldn't be able to stick grunts with plasma nades and high jack enemies and ride alien vehicles and use weapons