Heads Up Tournament Match List

Absolute Dog

Hope there will be a second Tournament. It seems fun, I would love to join next one.

There may be, but it has to be better controlled this time, IE: People have to actuall y play on the day they are supposed to and not be delayed, this tournament took WAY too long to finish.

Hope there will be a second Tournament. It seems fun, I would love to join next one.

Was lots of fun!! Drizzy_Dan will be in charge of the next one as he is in charge of the Events/Promotions. You should join Dino!! I will also be attending future tournaments. :)

I won my tournament listing :D

Congratulations Skys!!

:cray:

Sorry Brute, you caught the tail end of the tournament. Finals are taking place as we speak... err... TYPE, lmao!! Be on the lookout for more tournaments in the Contest/Events section of the forum.

There may be, but it has to be better controlled this time, IE: People have to actuall y play on the day they are supposed to and not be delayed, this tournament took WAY too long to finish.

Agreed Biggs!! When I took over, it had been open for nearly 2 months and participants had only played two rounds. It has been COMPLETED in 2 weeks. The host MUST stick to a confirmed schedule and deadlines for the tournament to progress.

I will be updating as soon as ALL Finals are played! :thumbsup:

Was lots of fun!! Drizzy_Dan will be in charge of the next one as he is in charge of the Events/Promotions. You should join Dino!! I will also be attending future tournaments. :)

Congratulations Skys!!

Sorry Brute, you caught the tail end of the tournament. Finals are taking place as we speak... err... TYPE, lmao!! Be on the lookout for more tournaments in the Contest/Events section of the forum.

Agreed Biggs!! When I took over, it had been open for nearly 2 months and participants had only played two rounds. It has been COMPLETED in 2 weeks. The host MUST stick to a confirmed schedule and deadlines for the tournament to progress.

I will be updating as soon as ALL Finals are played! :thumbsup:

I will, Choot :P I don't normally do 1v1's, but I will most definitely give it a shot :)

• Like 1

It wasn't the problem that people didn't wanna play, its just everyone was on at different times and some were indeed inactive when they did know the dates and everything, they just didn't care.

Next time we do this, i will talk with choot em (since i technically thought of the idea for this tournament) to see how we can make a better arrangement, possibly start sign ups after the 1v1 tournament has been and gone.

Final Round Match RedStarRocket91 vs Theorix

Theorix - 6

RedStarRocket91 - 8

As we've already played each other once and this is a double elimination tournament, there's a second round to be played to determine who the overall winner is going to be. We'll be playing the final match tomorrow night, just to build up the suspense a little! :)

• Like 1

**FINALS MATCH LIST**

**DEADLINE TO PLAY FINALS MATCHES TUESDAY JUNE 5th**

--------------------------------------------------

1v1 Competitive

theorix (1 loss)

vs.

RedStarRocket91 (1 loss)

map --- "Quilting Bee"

Winner - ???

--------------------------------------------------

Now this is what I'm talking about!! A fight to the finish!!

Good luck to both of you!!

**Winner takes all!!**

• Like 1

...and the winners are...

th_7f7fadab.gif?t=1338866070

2v2 Doubles Heads Up Winners!!

:clapping: Mr. Biggles :clapping:

:clapping: Gazzy Mill Mill :clapping:

1v1 Competitive Co-Champions!!

:clapping: theorix :clapping:

:clapping: RedStarRocket91 :clapping:

1v1 Casual Winner!!

:clapping: Skys :clapping:

th_3d736d04.gif?t=1338866075

Thanks to ALL who participated!!!

**SPECIAL THANKS** TO THOSE WHO REMAINED IN THE TOURNAMENT AND FOUGHT VALIANTLY TO THE END!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

th_9af7da6b.gif?t=1338866076

** Message to Jester and Twam **

:unworthy: Thank you for supporting me throughout the duration of the tournament!! :unworthy:

Spectral Jester - "You did it!! The Tournament and the awards.....the prizes."

Twam - "It's finished???"

Choot 'em - "It's finished. Wake me.....when you need me."

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 9